I had the best night of my life at the O2! Absolutely AMAZING! :D I was in front row! :awesome:

The performance was brilliant, the lighting, the crowd, which I thought Matt interacted with well :) And the band really looked like they were enjoying themselves, and so did the crowd.

I hope they come back to Ireland next year, Matt said in that Zane Lowe interview that they probably will, if they do, can't wait! :D

We got more video up!

(posted the other day)

A few more to come, we're both still coming off the jetlag (8 hours of time zone crossings, 14 hours in the air, and another 7-8 in airports/customs)...

One more to add...

The camera's a bit shaky on this one, but considering the absolute frenzy going on at the time I think she did a great job with the shot. Love the moments when balloons popped overhead...

I had the best night of my life at the O2! Absolutely AMAZING! :D I was in front row! :awesome:

The performance was brilliant, the lighting, the crowd, which I thought Matt interacted with well :) And the band really looked like they were enjoying themselves, and so did the crowd.

I hope they come back to Ireland next year, Matt said in that Zane Lowe interview that they probably will, if they do, can't wait! :D

It's my understanding they'll swing through Europe again (after they give the states a run) on either a festival or a proper stadium tour.

Hi everyone.

This was my first gig - had an amazing time.

I'm not sure if this deserves it's own thread but I have a question...

We got seated tickets.

All the gigs I've been to in the Olympia etc seated tickets doesn't mean sitting, it's just a guarantee of personal space really.

So what do you guys think about seated tickets, are you practically signing a contract to sit for the entire gig?

Hi everyone.

We got seated tickets.

All the gigs I've been to in the Olympia etc seated tickets doesn't mean sitting, it's just a guarantee of personal space really.

So what do you guys think about seated tickets, are you practically signing a contract to sit for the entire gig?

Depends on the stewards and the people around you tbh.

Hi everyone.

We got seated tickets.

ive never bought seated tickets, always standing :p

:eek:

Im soooo jealous :(

*tear* I wanna see muse again!!!

Im going back to school tomorrow . . Lol ive finally recovered after friday! :LOL:

You queing early tomorrow?

hehe, only got the ticket yesterday :happy:

:LOL: not jealous of you :p (though you do get to live in Ireland with all the Irish accents, that is something to be jealous of! :LOL:)

nah, pub! :D

hehe, only got the ticket yesterday :happy:

:LOL: not jealous of you :p (though you do get to live in Ireland with all the Irish accents, that is something to be jealous of! :LOL:)

nah, pub! :D

I met you mate! :D

I spent so long looking at you going "Is he...? I think he might be...I sorta recognise but...what if I'm wrong...and what if I shut up as soon as I speak to him...?" - I'm like that :$.

Yeah, couldn't think of anything to say. Didn't want to go down the typical rampant Muser route in a way so I was kinda lost there. :LOL:

I met you mate! :D

I spent so long looking at you going "Is he...? I think he might be...I sorta recognise but...what if I'm wrong...and what if I shut up as soon as I speak to him...?" - I'm like that :$.

Yeah, couldn't think of anything to say. Didn't want to go down the typical rampant Muser route in a way so I was kinda lost there. :LOL:

indeed you did! though I admit i was a bit confused as to who you were at first :$

haha, im suprised, there arent many guys with dyed red hair, thought I would be fairly recognisable! :LOL:

Archived