Thanks for info, Id love a hoodie but expensive and as I never look right in a tshirt I might get the album poster for my room and Id like a keyring too, thenI can get the hoodie later on maybe online.....but might get carried away tomorrow:)

Do they have programmes at the gigs?

Yes, think they were €18

Dublin gig rocked.

Had a fantastic time in Dublin despite the weather, a sore throat and a wrecked ear.

My wife & I drove from Belfast to Dublin with Muse blasting all the way made even more exciting when we saw 2 tour buses in a service station – but no sign of Muse. It was probably just Daniel O'Donnell on bus 1 and all the tea & buns on the other.

Checked in to the hotel and then had a drink in The Morrison – not our hotel but we saw a few muse fans hanging around when we passed it earlier in the car. Again no sign of Muse – just about time to give up on the old stalking the band. At what point does this behaviour seem odd? – (maybe the wrong forum to expect a well judged answer!)

Met up with fellow musers in The Vat house. Hi everyone! It was great to meet you all, Karen & I had a great time.

Holy shit the walk to the gig was cold (but warmer than the walk back afterwards) with lots of suspect t-shirts for sale on the way.

Heard a guy in the queue asking his mate “I suppose that’s a Muse song”, as the front of entrance 3 queue sang plug in baby.

Got into the pit, just about. Chatted to a guy from Blackpool before the band came on – hope you and your mate had a good time!

Thought the gig was bloody great. Right from the very start the band & the crowd where up for it. Great to see so many people going nuts. Looked up at the seated area a few times and it looked great – loads of people on there feet. Great to see the look on first timers faces – that look of “I didn’t think it was going to be this good – when is the next gig?” The sound was just right from where I stood. Any complaints about the set list seem like Nitpicking after such a brilliant performance and a great crowd reaction. My only complaint was that some dope whistled as loud as he could – right in my ear. It’s just getting back to normal now.

Dublin was great – shit you have a lot of places still selling vinyl records.

Here did anyone else get a signed & number copy of “Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions” in Tower records?

By the end of it all, my wife & I both had sore throats and the cold. We where pretty wrecked by Saturday night. Just enough time to recover for London – happy days.

Many thanks to everyone we met in Dublin (& to Muse and all the crew)– it was great.

Oh dear!:stunned::LOL:

My friend Nikki has rather large boobs and I was trying to film them bouncing as we were hurtling along the runway! Only they didn't bounce! I was most disappointed!:(:LOL:

I no longer want to see Dom and Chris. The above will suffice.

But they didn't bounce!:LOL::LOL:

I'll be the judge of that. :LOL:

And here it is! It's still processing so to see it in full quality you'll need to wait a bit longer but you'll get the gist of it! I'd completely forgotten what I did at the end too!:eek::LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QNwZdEd8i4

Dublin gig rocked.

Had a fantastic time in Dublin despite the weather, a sore throat and a wrecked ear.

Not you with a sore throat as well!:eek: A few of us had one of those - it's amazing, lesser mortals would have taken to their beds, but us Muse fans are a sturdy lot!!!:LOL:

My wife & I drove from Belfast to Dublin with Muse blasting all the way made even more exciting when we saw 2 tour buses in a service station – but no sign of Muse. It was probably just Daniel O'Donnell on bus 1 and all the tea & buns on the other.

Checked in to the hotel and then had a drink in The Morrison – not our hotel but we saw a few muse fans hanging around when we passed it earlier in the car. Again no sign of Muse – just about time to give up on the old stalking the band. At what point does this behaviour seem odd? – (maybe the wrong forum to expect a well judged answer!)

YOU're right there, it's probably quite normal around here!!:LOL:

Met up with fellow musers in The Vat house. Hi everyone! It was great to meet you all, Karen & I had a great time.

Holy shit the walk to the gig was cold (but warmer than the walk back afterwards) with lots of suspect t-shirts for sale on the way.

Heard a guy in the queue asking his mate “I suppose that’s a Muse song”, as the front of entrance 3 queue sang plug in baby.

Got into the pit, just about. Chatted to a guy from Blackpool before the band came on – hope you and your mate had a good time!

Thought the gig was bloody great. Right from the very start the band & the crowd where up for it. Great to see so many people going nuts. Looked up at the seated area a few times and it looked great – loads of people on there feet. Great to see the look on first timers faces – that look of “I didn’t think it was going to be this good – when is the next gig?” The sound was just right from where I stood. Any complaints about the set list seem like Nitpicking after such a brilliant performance and a great crowd reaction. My only complaint was that some dope whistled as loud as he could – right in my ear. It’s just getting back to normal now.

Dublin was great – shit you have a lot of places still selling vinyl records.

Here did anyone else get a signed & number copy of “Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions” in Tower records?

By the end of it all, my wife & I both had sore throats and the cold. We where pretty wrecked by Saturday night. Just enough time to recover for London – happy days.

Many thanks to everyone we met in Dublin (& to Muse and all the crew)– it was great.

It was great meeting you and Karen and look forward to Thursday!!!

And here it is! It's still processing so to see it in full quality you'll need to wait a bit longer but you'll get the gist of it! I'd completely forgotten what I did at the end too!:eek::LOL::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QNwZdEd8i4

It's much better looking at the view from the comfort of my bed rather on the plane itself (I mean the scenery from the window by the way!:LOL::LOL:)

I hate the take off and landing - I don't think I could cope with my equipment while that was going on!!!:eek:

Hi all,

Dublin was amazing, front row ftw :) My pictures are up on facebook and my friends videos are on youtube... Her account is KurdymOo look them up theres some great ones...

Theres one of her videos.. if anyone wants to see me pictures ask :) some good ones of matt in front of me :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApSyS_QDGOE

oh i would love to see your pics please :)

18 euro for a programme:eek: bloody expensive is Muse merch but also so tempting:D

Or, in my case, 28 Euro as I gave the merch guy 40 Euro and he gave me change of 30. Stupidly I didn't check my change until I decided to buy a T-Shirt.:mad: I ordered the T-shirt online on Saturday and it came today (at the correct price):D

Or, in my case, 28 Euro as I gave the merch guy 40 Euro and he gave me change of 30. Stupidly I didn't check my change until I decided to buy a T-Shirt.:mad: I ordered the T-shirt online on Saturday and it came today (at the correct price):D

Apparently the merch at the UK gigs is the same price as the merch on the website so I may buy another hoodie of they have the small, skinny-fit pyramid one in London:) They'd run out of all the skinny-it sizes by 7.15pm in Dublin :rolleyes:

Apparently the merch at the UK gigs is the same price as the merch on the website so I may buy another hoodie of they have the small, skinny-fit pyramid one in London:) They'd run out of all the skinny-it sizes by 7.15pm in Dublin :rolleyes:

are the hooddies big fitting im a short ass i got a medium t shirt and its a good fit but im guessing the hoddies are a differnt story though

are the hooddies big fitting im a short ass i got a medium t shirt and its a good fit but im guessing the hoddies are a differnt story though

It's always a bit of a lottery with Muse merch!

I've got a Resistance hoodie which I bought in Teignmouth which is a medium ladies one, fits perfectly. The pyramid one I bought in Dublin is a skinny fit ladies small one and is a bit big!:rolleyes:

It's always a bit of a lottery with Muse merch!

I've got a Resistance hoodie which I bought in Teignmouth which is a medium ladies one, fits perfectly. The pyramid one I bought in Dublin is a skinny fit ladies small one and is a bit big!:rolleyes:

mmm im a size 8-10 but the t shirts are really small fitting the hoodies where soo expensive though not much difference online after the covnersion and p&p

i like this one http://muse.mu/shop/product/159/girls-resistance-hooded-zip-up/menu/23/sweat-shirts/

I'm still wearing my pit band :chuckle: I went to see Russell Brand in the o2 tonight and I just kept reminising about our Musey gig. :D

We got more video up!

(posted the other day)

A few more to come, we're both still coming off the jetlag (8 hours of time zone crossings, 14 hours in the air, and another 7-8 in airports/customs)...

We got more video up!

(posted the other day)

A few more to come, we're both still coming off the jetlag (8 hours of time zone crossings, 14 hours in the air, and another 7-8 in airports/customs)...

Thanks! I'll have a look at those later on! So was it worth the trip?;)

I've only just realised they didn't have those railings/cage things around them at this gig!

I've only just realised they didn't have those railings/cage things around them at this gig!

they're pointless to be blunt, adds nothing to the show apart from obstructing the view of the band.

Yes, absolutely, it was a wonderful trip. Stayed in a room above Farrington's in Temple Bar for the week, and had ourselves a bit of a pub crawl with the occasional bit of site-seeing.

Archived