I can't be bothered looking through the thread, I'll look for pics and vids later but the gig was AMAZING. We had such awesome space at the back of the golden circle, could see everything perfectly (cept Morgan, give him his own platform for srs) and we could just rush over to Matt when he came up at the side. Plus the positive energy of the band rubbed off on the crowd so perfectly, just loved seeing them grinning and Matt behaving like a hyper active child it was just so awesome. Oh and Dom and his zebra print seat. He so has a bedroom like a tart's boudoir.

Also, that was the best Starlight I have ever seen I am not even joking :LOL:

:LOL: <3

My vid of the intro is up :happy: Epic lol @ my friend "I'M GONNA CRY!" and the screaming from the two of us. :chuckle:

[YT]

[/YT]

And one of Resistance:

[YT]

[/YT]

Wow! :D Just read all your reports and watched the videos and it sounds like it was epic! :D Possibly the best of the tour so far. It sounded like Muse did you proud (Matt seemed to be bringing out anything he could manage to muster) and you did them proud! :D

Thanks for all your reports and videos.:D

Fantastic gig, I have followed all the recent (UK) gigs and it seems the Irish date has pwnd all the others.

They brought it to the table, they just need to put a gem into the set list and they win.

Fantastic gig, I have followed all the recent (UK) gigs and it seems the Irish date has pwnd all the others.

They brought it to the table, they just need to put a gem into the set list and they win.

I thought they played Feeling Good? :stunned:

Back from a great 3 days in Dublin :D What a great venue, really good sound and views. Got pit wristband so i had a great view there. Fantastic performance from the guys, they looked so happy and Matt just couldn't stay still :LOL: I didn't even care the setlist was still the same and they played FG, it was an utterly wonderful gig and great for my 10th Muse show.

Thank you Dublin for a great few days and some nice friendly people too. Muse were at the best i have seen them, or at least seen them in ages.

From the videos I've seen, Dublin looked the best show of the UK & Irish tour. :D I'll be amazed if there's a crowd like that in London. I doubt it because...it's London.

It was fantastic, I think it will be hard to beat. :D

I think bellamy beat my new born slide...

He didn't need to be helped up either. Oh wait, that was when you were riffing.

I saw the beermats, I really hope they got read :D

Yeah, was a bit cheesed off to be on our way home just after 10, I've almost never been to a concert that finished that early before.

I'd have been furious too, I won't lie. We were complaining about them and spotted the beer mats and got writing! Some are very lulzy ("less pasta, more shrooms") etc and others about dropping FG etc.

Josse threw them and Dom picked them up so here's hoping they have a look!

Wow, this is the first of the gigs so far where it seems they actually put on the show we know they can do. All the posts seem very positive, and has made a lovely change from the set list beef. If the London shows are as good as this sounds, I won't mind so much about the lack of set list variety. Whoever dissed the London crowds...shame on you; we can bring it to the table just as much as anywhere else. :LOL: Well, most of us can. ;)

I'd have been furious too, I won't lie. We were complaining about them and spotted the beer mats and got writing! Some are very lulzy ("less pasta, more shrooms") etc and others about dropping FG etc.

Josse threw them and Dom picked them up so here's hoping they have a look!

Haha nice idea ;)

Just got home and i am fucking tired but going to try and upload some of my pics.

Epic gig was fucking epic

Fun times in Dublin once again :happy:

YOU.

Add me on FailBook.

<3

Wow, this is the first of the gigs so far where it seems they actually put on the show we know they can do. All the posts seem very positive, and has made a lovely change from the set list beef. If the London shows are as good as this sounds, I won't mind so much about the lack of set list variety. Whoever dissed the London crowds...shame on you; we can bring it to the table just as much as anywhere else. :LOL: Well, most of us can. ;)

If you can bring it like the Irish crowd did, then fair play.

:chuckle:

Yeah, it was epic. I think you need a good crowd though, if the crowd is shit the band aren't going to get into it. Good to see them having fun!

I was actually surprised by the Dublin crowd. Preety much every gig i've bin to here it's been a terrible crowd, thought it was the Irish way of things...Pendulum even said last year "great venue, shit crowd" at the very end of their set lol.

Archived