Wow, there is a pedal building topic here? Awesome!

I think i will make a couple of posts here.

My latest project was an Arduino controlled wah filter. Or a hifi headphone amplifier, i can't really remember.

My next project will be a PT2399 based delay, but i think i have to delay (lolpun) the project till September, when i will move to the capital city of my country where buying things will be easier and cheaper.

i'd just like to remind people that we can't discuss ZVex clones here.

But as for anything else, fair game afaik.

Aenima clone didn't work btw, but i was in a rush and didn't get time to debug. maybe later this week.

im almost done with it, looking ok so far, i made the pcb, best ive ever made, i stopped using the radioshack stuff...also im using 2 250k audio pots, i hope that works but its all i had lying around :$

wish me luck, pluggin in soon and most likely debugging right after :D

also, im going to add a devolter type control, just cut the positive lead from the battery, and put a pot in between the leads, so it will give it more tones

aye, it does not work, but the strange thing is i get a high frequency oscillation that is adjustable with my volume knob on the guitar

also, i pick up radio signals, and i do get some guitar fuzz!!!!!!!!! yay

its really sputtery and it only works well on chords

last edit: heres a sample of what it is, sounds more like the u.s. than the aenema:

aenemia.mp3

i checked over the whole circuit with an audioprobe and the entire circuit is functioning, but i dont know what else i can do, im gonna change the intesity pot to a 500k from my lp epi see if that changes anything, cause the intensity pot is only working when its turned all the way

edit: and also on the layuot i chose it looked like the trannies were backwards, im going to turn them around

im listening to some sort of spanish speaking radio on this pedal...

Archived