yah james, if you want to try to get a good clear shot of the underside of the board, and the back of the pots, and the top of the board, i'll trace/remake it too.

it looks like an easy enough circuit. As tomrulz said, can you see whats on the transistors? (They looks like 2N2222 or BC107's to me, but i'd bet money on 2N2222's)

Teej, I've made a tonne of small changes to the origninal on the Aenima/TS. Firstly, where 100k's are used, i'm using 150k EXCEPT for the TS switch. This switches between a 10k and a 39k. The 39k basically makes the fuzz less insane. I like it on 39k mode. Transistor wise, the 2N2222's are being replaced with C2655Y's (crazy toshiba ones with pinouts ECB!?) and the two MPSA-18's have been replaced with 2N3904's. and finally, the volume pot is a 250k. Made my own vero, which i can totally verify the fuck out of if you guys want it.

yah james, if you want to try to get a good clear shot of the underside of the board, and the back of the pots, and the top of the board, i'll trace/remake it too.

it looks like an easy enough circuit. As tomrulz said, can you see whats on the transistors? (They looks like 2N2222 or BC107's to me, but i'd bet money on 2N2222's)

Teej, I've made a tonne of small changes to the origninal on the Aenima/TS. Firstly, where 100k's are used, i'm using 150k EXCEPT for the TS switch. This switches between a 10k and a 39k. The 39k basically makes the fuzz less insane. I like it on 39k mode. Transistor wise, the 2N2222's are being replaced with C2655Y's (crazy toshiba ones with pinouts ECB!?) and the two MPSA-18's have been replaced with 2N3904's. and finally, the volume pot is a 250k. Made my own vero, which i can totally verify the fuck out of if you guys want it.

Post the Vero :D I've got a few Aenema layouts already but I like to add to the collection.

Saw your posts, someone's been a bit heavy handed with the solder. What's written on the yellow cap? I think I can probably figure this thing out tomorrow when I've got time.

got to open the thing up again to find out haha

and yeah, the soldering is quite sloppy

if i an do it, you can do it. its easy as pie. also, it will soon be a u.s. and a torns peaker, its gonna be a pretty versatile but mainly crazy fuzz pedal. i think im going to put this one in my guitar, just cause i dont feel like drilling a hammond enclosure right now, and the plastic radioshack ones do not cut it for me

right. Sorry about the delay. I was at the cinema. Saw harry potter with the family. It was pleasant and not a bad film. :)

Now, back to the aenima. teej, i used 100k linear for texture and 250k log for the volume, cos they were all i had. Not idea, but fuck all in this was. :LOL:

Based on devi ever's schematic, here's what i drew. I made the changes (see previous page) based on what i had stock of. Here's all my changes. The letters beside the resistors are the colour codes, based on the first letters of the colour. B is Brown and L is Black (G is green etc etc).

Resistors

-10k BLO BLO (SMD)

-100k BLY BGLO (150k)

-2.2M RRG YPG (4M7)

-2.2M RRG YPG (4M7)

-10k BLO BLO

-100k BLY BGLO

-100k BLY BGLO

-100k BLY BGLO

Capacitors

-0.1uF 104 104

-0.02uF 203 223

-0.01uF 103 103 (10n)

-0.1uF 104 104

-0.1uF 104 104

-0.001uF 102 102

-0.02uF 203 223

here's the vero:

http://i30.tinypic.com/x6d4b6.gif

obligitoreee pichurs in about 5 mins or so. Including my crazy crazy rare capacitors :D

Archived