Burning_October

I got the same for (with my own money though :( ) although, it may have had an extra 2 knobs and a switch on it that i won't tell you as i'll get slaughtered by the haters :p

noob question

what would be the best range of teles to look at with a (pounds but cant get pound sign working on boot camped w7) -$500 budget

if you can find a California Series you shouldn't expect to pay any more than that and they're brilliant guitars,here's mine

PA140007.jpg

they're basically American Standards but they were painted in Mexico to cut costs,but by happy accident they had better finishes than the American ones! a true bargain but,again,hard to come by

as far as I know they did them in Candy Red like mine,Sea Foam and Sky Blue and some of them have a humbucker bridge pickup (the singlecoil ones are more sought after)

i've had mine for 6 years now and is still my favorite from all the guitars (including 6 other Teles) that i've owned :)

edit:that cost me £350

That's why I chose to go without an installation of one. :p Plus I don't wanna sound like Bells, I want my own sound.

I thought people had learned that the FF doesn't make you sound AT ALL like Bellorz, so that definately isn't the reason i got it ;) I just hate foot pedals and i found it amusing enough to give it a go. Plays like a dream and is suprisingly useful.

I thought people had learned that the FF doesn't make you sound AT ALL like Bellorz, so that definately isn't the reason i got it ;) I just hate foot pedals and i found it amusing enough to give it a go. Plays like a dream and is suprisingly useful.

It doesn't entirely, no.. It's just the majority of people who buy it have done so because they want to sound like him. It's good that you didn't buy it for that reason. I can see how it'd be useful. :)

Archived