MUSE on your desktop?

MUSEMANIA

• 1 year later...

LOL revival of a SUPER old thread but meh

just a manip of the old haarp background and a few additions/colour changes :happy:

b194173662.png

i wanted to use "tiptoe to your room a starlight in the gloom" but no room..but it's really bothering me. any suggestions as to what i could remove to make space? lol

That's wicked! I love photoshop. Also how you get a photo of your desktop like that??? I had to find my wallpaper on the net again.

thats really simple:

1. go to your desktop

2. press the key on the right hand top on your keyboard "Prt Scr" (stands for print screen)

3. open Photoshop press ctrl+N (or file - new) hit enter and press ctrl+V (rightclick - select paste)

done

have you seen, I answered you on your kind tea and cracker invitation ;)

DEADSTAR;5920891']thats really simple:

1. go to your desktop

2. press the key on the right hand top on your keyboard "Prt Scr" (stands for print screen)

3. open Photoshop press ctrl+N (or file - new) hit enter and press ctrl+V (rightclick - select paste)

done

on a mac:

press command + shift + 3

it saves a picture of your screen (jpg is default but you can make it png or whatever other file you want)

on a mac:

press command + shift + 3

it saves a picture of your screen (jpg is default but you can make it png or whatever other file you want)

right, forgot totally about that because of that ugly bitch windows vista bar I saw on the other desktop.

On Linux systems it's the same like on windows.

DEADSTAR;5920891']thats really simple:

1. go to your desktop

done

Oh cool thanks :)

changed it up a TINY bit..added another circle and re-arranged the lyrics and added the "resistance is futile" and other miniscule adjustments on the boys. i think i'm happy with this one though. god how i love photoshop :LOL:

b194327511.png

Archived