The Sugarmill if you can get on. The Underground isn't bad either.

sent an email to the underground and matts gonna send a press pack to the sugarmill

but both of them seem pretty "snobbish"

"we put on local unsigned bands

if youre not local and want to play, may i suggest you get a manager and booking agent"

Sod off! Would YOU like to pay for them? :rolleyes:

:LOL:

You'll find lots of places like that Adam, and I don't personally have a big problem with it. Out of town bands don't bring a crowd unless they have a promo team. If you have a promo team, get them to call them!!

We just used to fake it IE call up and pretend to be our manager.

You'll find lots of places like that Adam, and I don't personally have a big problem with it. Out of town bands don't bring a crowd unless they have a promo team. If you have a promo team, get them to call them!!

We just used to fake it IE call up and pretend to be our manager.

yeah i know, but everywhere else weve played (outside of leeds and peterborough) have been fine.

leicester / sheffield / essex....nowhere near where we live - no problem putting us on

we're not asking to headline! Just the chance to play! haha

Weird!

I mean, yeah the big venues dont book unsigned bands without an agent/manager etc...

but just little clubs in a city usually do...all they ask is you bring people along!

haha

OK, yeh, but the Sugarmill is a fairly big venue, and the underground have pretences of being a big venue, so maybe that's why?

Haha, oh that's so true.

Well Adam, if you come and play in Stoke, I'll definitely come and see you, and bring a few people at least with me!

Haha, oh that's so true.

Well Adam, if you come and play in Stoke, I'll definitely come and see you, and bring a few people at least with me!

sweet! :D

we'll weve contacted both venues so we just wait to hear back from them! lol