light magician lay

Why Matthew believes that?  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Why Matthew believes that?

• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

I probably voted... I dunno... 10 times? :erm: I just couldn't be bothered to vote any more than that...

That's for the main award, of course.... when it came to choosing the shortlist, I voted inumerable times for Matt and quite a bit for Dom (because it was easier to multivote ;))

I personally forgot all about it... :LOL: But I figured one vote was fine, it meant something.

10 times isn't bad, it's the people who vote excessively like... 20? 50? That's a bit much.

Matt's just too modest for his own good. The little fucker knows he's sexy. :)

I voted about 15 - 20 times for the actual awards, but then I was voting for more than just sexiest male. I ain't doing it again lets just say that! He won't mind that by the sounds of it :p

Now you see, that just shows how different personalities can respond differently to the same exact event.

My reaction to Matt's comments was "All right, that settles it, he needs to win this award every frickin year from here on out!"

:LOL:

And when I voted I think I voted about 5 times thru the whole thing and then voted about 5 times more just for Matt ;)

I personally forgot all about it... :LOL: But I figured one vote was fine, it meant something.

10 times isn't bad, it's the people who vote excessively like... 20? 50? That's a bit much.

Matt's just too modest for his own good. The little fucker knows he's sexy. :)

Yup... you know when he's at home and his gf tells him to do some menial household task he's gonna bring it up and be all "I'm sorry, I can't take out that garbage, I'm way too sexy for that! *points to award* :phu:"

:p

Yup... you know when he's at home and his gf tells him to do some menial household task he's gonna bring it up and be all "I'm sorry, I can't take out that garbage, I'm way too sexy for that! *points to award* :phu:"

:p

Before you know he's going to go around singing "too sexy for my shirt". That'll be the next video up on youtube, and Dom will be the one posting it. :LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds
Now you see, that just shows how different personalities can respond differently to the same exact event.

My reaction to Matt's comments was "All right, that settles it, he needs to win this award every frickin year from here on out!"

And when I voted I think I voted about 5 times thru the whole thing and then voted about 5 times more just for Matt ;)

Well I might vote just to get on his tits a bit!

Before you know he's going to go around singing "too sexy for my shirt". That'll be the next video up on youtube, and Dom will be the one posting it. :LOL:

He needs to do a little striptease.... :LOL:

Well I might vote just to get on his tits a bit!

:LOL: That's the spirit! :yesey::D

I don't see why people are taking the whole 'weird fans' thing to heart. I'm sure he didn't really mean it in a harsh way. I think he was just embarassed and wanted an excuse for winning it.

And anyway.. I don't think he thinks his sexy. I read ages ago in some interview that he barely even looks in the mirror and doesn't really care about what he looks like. :LOL:

it was a little unsettling to hear that, but I also can't deny that I am weird, just speaking for myself, I'm sure the rest of you are normal :) But I'm old enough to be Matt's mother, and here I am hanging out in the PMT, saving pics in Photobucket, plugged into my mp3 player about 4 hours a day listening only to Muse, considering buying a new dvd player just so I can play my Absolution dvd, and posting Muse Youtubes on a big political blog to spread the word. I've been stepping outside myself every now and then and thinking "you are weird!" quite a while before Matt said it. Or maybe I just have really good taste for an old fart ;)

I don't think age has anything to do with it. Also, Muse songs are emotionally mature, if you get it. Glad to hear that there is someone else in the older category. :happy:

Matt is a talker and sometimes talkers say too much or the wrong thing but he believes in his fans and banters easily with them, I think. That's great, in my opinion, and makes him more real. He is a humble genious - so sexy! Well, all the boys are (Chris and Dom are dreams). They are just really very adorable.

Archived