• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
What? :erm: Why bump this thread?

Someone just had the urge to say Matt is hot? :LOL:

Read it earlier anyway, a few people concerned about being called "weird". Just makes me think how complex the fan/star interchange is. Like you're not supposed to say you know someone who you haven't physically met or spent any time with, but in fact through their expression creatively and through watching interviews you probably get to know more about them than you do people you're frequently in the same room with.

So fans vote in a silly poll and it somehow detaches from that and gets attached to the idea that its about what they see on stage, like it's kind of lechy! When maybe really it was voting of the man who was going to write Exogenesis, because you already knew it was there, okay but who also happend to be cute!:LOL:

Can only speak for myself but sexiness has a lot more to do with personality than how tall a person is. Not that I voted in the poll. I wasn't even a regular poster then.

Guest QueenOfNerds
:LOL: Sorry I was one of the people who was a little (lot) upset when Matt said it was crazy fans who voted. I was one of those crazy fans unfortunately.

:LOL: Sorry I was one of the people who was a little (lot) upset when Matt said it was crazy fans who voted. I was one of those crazy fans unfortunately.

Awww.

I think its probably perfectly natural to fall for someone whether or not they are someone you've actually met, if you've come into contact with them in other ways, just that it's not been researched, to my knowledge anyway - it may have been. Afterall any kind of media isn't natural but our responses are.:) If people are in love they obsess over the person they are in love with don't they, that's what people do!:LOL:

I think Matt was just embarrassed. He has said some really nice things about feeling a bond with his fans, since.:) I do hope he is comfortable, I hope all three of them are.

Don't be fooled by him , he knows he is sexy , he even knows that the pouting kind of poses make his best pics ;) . Love him anyway , he just has to learn how to speak French ... and Italian too . ( according G . P. )

He does put it out doesn't he!? :LOL: I've noticed in the photoshoots. I don't think he thinks he's sexy though, I think he thinks he's playing a role, but he can hardly entice and then criticise the enticed! :LOL:

He does put it out doesn't he!? :LOL: I've noticed in the photoshoots. I don't think he thinks he's sexy though, I think he thinks he's playing a role, but he can hardly entice and then criticise the enticed! :LOL:

I assume he knows he is enticing he just does not know how to deal with its consequences .

Okay, then, I guess we're really resurrecting this thread! :LOL: I think Matt was probably a bit embarrassed about the whole thing, but secretly flattered of course to know that his fans love him so much. I suppose he said the "too short" thing because he wanted to downplay it and be all humble and stuff. I think he is humble is some ways, but I'm sure by now he knows he's hot. I don't even think he has to try very hard in photos. I mean, just look at some of the random pics of him with fans. He's very photogenic.

/fangirly spaff fest :$

Guest QueenOfNerds
Okay, then, I guess we're really resurrecting this thread! :LOL: I think Matt was probably a bit embarrassed about the whole thing, but secretly flattered of course to know that his fans love him so much. I suppose he said the "too short" thing because he wanted to downplay it and be all humble and stuff. I think he is humble is some ways, but I'm sure by now he knows he's hot. I don't even think he has to try very hard in photos. I mean, just look at some of the random pics of him with fans. He's very photogenic.

/fangirly spaff fest :$

*hugs*

Well if I can't have him I always have the understanding of other fangirls :LOL:

But yeah I bet he knows it really, and he definitely doesn't have to try.

Archived