light magician lay

Why Matthew believes that?  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Why Matthew believes that?

• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

It doesn't matter how he looks (although he looks juuuust fiiiine to me :D); his insane talent is what makes him sexy. I am in absolute awe of his musical ability. It's like he was made for music: he has unusually large hands for a guy his height (optimizing guitar and piano playing)...his vocal cords are shorter than the average person (creating one of the best voices on the planet)...he has music running through his head all the time (great for a composer)...he's a freak! And it makes him sexxxxxy. ;)

He's not a freak! :fear: That's pushing it rather :LOL: But I know what you're getting at (I think). I noticed he appears on photos to have long fingers which I think is meant to be artistic.:)

I meant freak in the nicest possible way. ;) Perhaps what I should have said is he's seemingly not human, a music god, in fact, but it seemed a little over the top. But since I may have inadvertently misrepresented myself, I'll let the fangirl in me have free reign. He's a freak---*ing* music god! :) (Trust me, I'm a Matt girl allllll the way.)

It doesn't matter how he looks (although he looks juuuust fiiiine to me :D); his insane talent is what makes him sexy. I am in absolute awe of his musical ability. It's like he was made for music: he has unusually large hands for a guy his height (optimizing guitar and piano playing)...his vocal cords are shorter than the average person (creating one of the best voices on the planet)...he has music running through his head all the time (great for a composer)...he's a freak! And it makes him sexxxxxy. ;)

+1 :yesey:

I'm proud to be one of those "crazy" fans that voted more than once so he got the award :D

Which by the way, I think he really deserves because I find him really sexy no matter his size...

:matt: :matt: :matt: :matt:

• 2 weeks later...

THIS :D

Matt needs to be quiet! He is definitely sexy, & it NOT short! He's the same height as my dad, But Matt probably looks small because of his thinness. So, Shhh Mr Bellamy, Your sexy & we all know it!:matt:

There seems to be a lot made of Matt's size in articles and things, hes not huge :LOL: but I agree that he's not that short, not like you'd make a point of noticing in the street, loads of men are a similar height to him and he doesn't look that thin now either to me, pretty average slim guy really, though I've only seen him, in the flesh, on stage, close enough to notice if he was freakishly thin though.

There seems to be a lot made of Matt's size in articles and things, but I agree that he's not that short, not like you'd make a point of noticing in the street, loads of men are a similar height to him and he doesn't look that thin now either to me, pretty average slim guy really, though I've only seen him in the flesh on stage, close enough to notice if he was freakishly thin though.

Yeah, honestly most guys I know are around his height. Not as thin, though, which I think gives the impression that he is smaller than he actually is. And yeah, judging from pictures these days he's thin, but not scary thin. :happy:

When he was young he was very thin but that was sexy! I don't know why but it was. I suppose he's just sexy whatever. :D It's not only people who are familiar with him who comment either, I noticed comments on the tweets from people who'd never seen him before in America.

But in case Matt reads and starts getting big headed, it's not universal opinion! :LOL:

When he was young he was very thin but that was sexy! I don't know why but it was. I suppose he's just sexy whatever. :D It's not only people who are familiar with him who comment either, I noticed comments on the tweets from people who'd never seen him before in America.

But in case Matt reads and starts getting big headed, it's not universal opinion! :LOL:

Haha, yeah, he really was very very thin in his younger days, and yes, definitely not universal. My mom hates Matt and thinks I'm weird for liking him, for one thing. :LOL:

Matt is just being humble.

I'm an old lady, and I think Matt is totally sexy. His mere being exudes sexuality.

Put a guitar in his hands, and he becomes untouchable.

They didn't used to make boyz like Matt when I was his age ....

In fact, all three of the Muse Boyz are incredibly sexy :D

AMxx

Archived