398 members have voted

1. 1. Why Matthew believes that?

• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

I don't particularly like being refered to as a "Weird fan"

but I can't deny he is hot.

it was a little unsettling to hear that, but I also can't deny that I am weird, just speaking for myself, I'm sure the rest of you are normal :) But I'm old enough to be Matt's mother, and here I am hanging out in the PMT, saving pics in Photobucket, plugged into my mp3 player about 4 hours a day listening only to Muse, considering buying a new dvd player just so I can play my Absolution dvd, and posting Muse Youtubes on a big political blog to spread the word. I've been stepping outside myself every now and then and thinking "you are weird!" quite a while before Matt said it. Or maybe I just have really good taste for an old fart ;)

Muse's Matt Bellamy 'I'm too short to be Shockwaves NME Awards' Sexiest Male'

Muse's Matt Bellamy believes he's "too short" to named Sexiest Male at the 2009 Shockwaves NME Awards.

Speaking in an exclusive video interview below, the frontman initially thought it was a joke when he was told of his win.

"That's like a little joke, isn't it?" asked the singer. "I'm too short to be sexy - that's why I don't understand it!"

More seriously, the group also won Best Live Band, which was a shock to them.

"It was a real surprise," said Bellamy, "because we only did a few gigs last year."

1235654794519_f.jpg

Too short? xD Well.. he is perfect! woohoo the sexiest male ever xD

Congratulations Matthew James Bellamy!

Muse FanWebsite

yea omg matt is perfect,,,,genius and hes a god

i converted to atheism vcos he is1!!!!

Guest QueenOfNerds
it was a little unsettling to hear that, but I also can't deny that I am weird, just speaking for myself, I'm sure the rest of you are normal :) But I'm old enough to be Matt's mother, and here I am hanging out in the PMT, saving pics in Photobucket, plugged into my mp3 player about 4 hours a day listening only to Muse, considering buying a new dvd player just so I can play my Absolution dvd, and posting Muse Youtubes on a big political blog to spread the word. I've been stepping outside myself every now and then and thinking "you are weird!" quite a while before Matt said it. Or maybe I just have really good taste for an old fart ;)

We are a bit weird, it's just not nice to hear it:LOL:

I don't see why everyone is so offended that Matt said weird fans... it's not that insulting. :LOL: I only voted once for the awards while others most likely voted near 100 times.

I probably voted... I dunno... 10 times? :erm: I just couldn't be bothered to vote any more than that...

That's for the main award, of course.... when it came to choosing the shortlist, I voted inumerable times for Matt and quite a bit for Dom (because it was easier to multivote ;))

I think that, despite he said "weird fans" he does appreciate it - maybe not the sexiest male thingy, but the fact that the fans care enough to vote several times! I voted maybe ten times, but then I voted in all the cathegories - and I do find it hilarious that Matt won the sexiest male award again, Dom and Chris must be giving him a hartd time :LOL:

And I blame Dom, he was the one who told us to fix the internet voting ;)

Guest QueenOfNerds

I voted about 15 - 20 times for the actual awards, but then I was voting for more than just sexiest male. I ain't doing it again lets just say that! He won't mind that by the sounds of it :p

Archived