light magician lay

Why Matthew believes that?  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Why Matthew believes that?

• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

In my humble opinion , I think Matt pretended to be surprised with the " sexiest " award.

He knows that he is adored by staights and gays all over the world , he said in an interview about one of his gigs that if he had agreed , many girls would have jumped onto the stage and had sex with him right there ..... he also knows that sometimes bras are thrown at him in concerts , etc . Don't fool us Matt .... you know you´re hot as hell !!!!

Agreed, he knows what he's doing...and people throw knickers as well, and er, get up on their boyfriend's shoulders and flash their tits :LOL:

I can totally understand why people might think Matt is an ugly, stunted ratboy, but not I. I'm a sad sad bitch who believes he's the sexiest thing on earth :p

Coming from a man who writes songs about "knights from Mars" and "the orchestrated Zeta Reticulans invasion", I'm taking it as a compliment!!

Even though I was never bothered by his comment, I never looked at it that way before. He has no room to talk. :LOL:

I don't see him as weird though... I just see him as... different... :awesome:

Even though I was never bothered by his comment, I never looked at it that way before. He has no room to talk. :LOL:

It is a the case of the pot (sorry matt) calling the kettle black!! ;)

The choice of their songs and tour subject (come on! A tour based on The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program :)) is an attraction for me - I don't think I would like them as much if all they sang about was "I luv U, you luv me, come on babyyyyy"!!

Ah the wonderful weirdness of Muse, you just can't get enough of it...

The choice of their songs and tour subject (come on! A tour based on The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program :shifty:) is an attraction for me - I don't think I would like them as much if all they sang about was "I luv U, you luv me, come on babyyyyy"!!

The choice of their songs and tour subject (come on! A tour based on The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program :shifty:) is an attraction for me - I don't think I would like them as much if all they sang about was "I luv U, you luv me, come on babyyyyy"!!

Exactly! I loved that concert title (even Hullabaloo), the themes of their songs (eg. Exo-politics)... But, L, I did notice your location and could see why you can relate to that :p:D

Exactly! I loved that concert title (even Hullabaloo), the themes of their songs (eg. Exo-politics)... But, L, I did notice your location and could see why you can relate to that :p:D

Sssshh, I'm there undercover :ninja: using their IRI to transmit Micro cuts into the Ionosphere and see if I can disable communication satellites using Matt's falsetto voice at ultra low frequency waves (<0.1 Hz)... :p

(Now you can understand why I like the theme of some of their songs :LOL:)

• 2 weeks later...
+1

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ummm it does explain a lot...

Although the part about faking his death makes no sense. :LOL:

I like a good conspiracy

And even better that it this time involves Matt. ;)

I don't know. Apparantly though (re:thread title), he's not very good in the bedroom department :rolleyes::eek:

You just made legions of fangirls upset. :p

I don't know. Apparantly though (re:thread title), he's not very good in the bedroom department :rolleyes::eek:

Who cares?! He doesn't have time for bedroom antics anyway, he has far more important things to do anyway like finishing the 5th album. :D

Although the part about faking his death makes no sense. :LOL:

I'm still trying to get my head around the "Andy's Underwear President Dominic Howard"!!?? :wtf:

Hey, because a man is "short" doesn't mean he lacks in certian things to make him more skillful in the bedroom!

We've all heard the myth of how a man's height is linked to his penis size! It's a myth, come on! :)

Evidently Andy's Underwear is a country. http://editthis.info/bluesockapedia/Andy%27s_Underwear

+1 :LOL:

I couldn't help but wonder... Quote: "The form of government is a Demonocracy"

So the line from Assassin "destroy Demonocracy" is an open attack on Dom!! Typical - Matt can't stand that Dom is President... and not him... bit childish really...

Quote: "Hero [...] are required to change their name to SuperFirstname"

We shall now referred to Chris as SuperDom :p

+1 :LOL:

I couldn't help but wonder... Quote: "The form of government is a Demonocracy"

So the line from Assassin "destroy Demonocracy" is an open attack on Dom!! Typical - Matt can't stand that Dom is President... and not him... bit childish really...

Quote: "Hero [...] are required to change their name to SuperFirstname"

We shall now referred to Chris as SuperDom :p

]

Haha its about time chris got some credit

Sometimes i feel dom and chris dont get nearly enough spotlight

]

Haha its about time chris got some credit

Sometimes i feel dom and chris dont get nearly enough spotlight

Finally they got the recognition they derserve!! :D

By the way I notice that you're the keeper of CoD and I have the "I will avenge" ;):LOL:

mmmm Well he would be taller than me by a slight margin 5'3 which makes me a leprachun however you spell that word. But i have however noticed he doesnt suffer from that horrid small pricks disease prolly because he is reminded of how sexy he is but some of yous will know what i mean about the small prick disease.

And as for the size in the bedroom department just look at the size of his hands girls thats the answer there.

Archived