398 members have voted

1. 1. Why Matthew believes that?

• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QueenOfNerds

I guess it is all subjective, I think he is beauty personified, Venus as a boy, but my mate thinks he looks like "a weasel":LOL:

But I don't think you can be too short to be sexy, plus he aint that short, he's taller than me.

I don't particularly like being refered to as a "Weird fan"

but I can't deny he is hot.

Coming from a man who writes songs about "knights from Mars" and "the orchestrated Zeta Reticulans invasion", I'm taking it as a compliment!!

Haha yeah, and he says we're wierd. :rolleyes::LOL:

Maybe they could add this vote to the list of conspiracy theories they seem to like so much...

I can see the headlines:

"Muse's secret society quietly invaded the NME's awards and orchestrated a coup that instated their "leader" at the top of the sexiest man food chain!!! We don't know who or how many they are but there're out there: you can not hide, you can not escape, they are everywhere...."

Anyway I personally think we are far more stealth and organised than any zetas...

Maybe they could add this vote to the list of conspiracy theories they seem to like so much...

I can see the headlines:

"Muse's secret society quietly invaded the NME's awards and orchestrated a coup that instated their "leader" at the top of the sexiest man food chain!!! We don't know who or how many they are but there're out there: you can not hide, you can not escape, they are everywhere...."

Anyway I personally think we are far more stealth and organised than any zetas...

I actually wouldn't be suprised if NME did write something like that. :LOL:

And indeed we are. :phu:

In my humble opinion , I think Matt pretended to be surprised with the " sexiest " award.

He knows that he is adored by staights and gays all over the world , he said in an interview about one of his gigs that if he had agreed , many girls would have jumped onto the stage and had sex with him right there ..... he also knows that sometimes bras are thrown at him in concerts , etc . Don't fool us Matt .... you know you´re hot as hell !!!!

In my humble opinion , I think Matt pretended to be surprised with the " sexiest " award.

He knows that he is adored by staights and gays all over the world , he said in an interview about one of his gigs that if he had agreed , many girls would have jumped onto the stage and had sex with him right there ..... he also knows that sometimes bras are thrown at him in concerts , etc . Don't fool us Matt .... you know you´re hot as hell !!!!

I'm sure he realises that! He just doesn't want to admit like you said. He is yummy as :p

I want Matt!

Personally I don't think he thinks he's sexy. I just think he knows other people find him sexy but only because of his stage presence. He did say that people only liking him for who he was on stage was the biggest turn off. :yesey:

I like him for his talent, looks (obviously) and it would be rather difficult to say personality because I don't know him! So I'm limited to talent and looks.

Personally I don't think he thinks he's sexy. I just think he knows other people find him sexy but only because of his stage presence. He did say that people only liking him for who he was on stage was the biggest turn off. :yesey:

I kind of get that, as recently as 10 years ago, I've had the experience of guys falling for me without ever having had a conversation, they just liked my hair or bustline or something, and that is a little creepy. :confused:

But we do at least have the illusion of knowing a bit about Matt offstage, not that we'd ever see all the sides of him that Gaia does, but there are interviews to read and watch, and lots of highly amusing offstage pics out there. I did not think he was sexy either when I first saw a picture ; it took a few live videos, interviews, reading the lyrics , etc.. Anyhow, OoS said it best upthread

He manages to have an enthralling theatricality on stage without being a pretentious git and thinking he's god's gift, he's intelligent, funny and immensely talented; all of these qualities including a "cute" face and unintimidating demeanour = sexiest man ever to walk the earth /fangirl post.

Matt changes his image very often. Especially the begining of his career was full of variations

(I mean these red/blue/blond hair mostly:) ). His weird behaving sometimes makes me laugh, his interviews allow me to know him better and when I hear his voice... I'm going crazy. :p

And although he IS shorter than me I love him soooo much. :p Just like the other millions of people in the world. :)

I kind of get that, as recently as 10 years ago, I've had the experience of guys falling for me without ever having had a conversation, they just liked my hair or bustline or something, and that is a little creepy. :confused:

Haha.....that sort of happens for me

....my body size has shrunk :D Since Dec 08 I've lost about 5.5 kg.

My skin tends to get a lot of attention too!

And my height!!! Blokes always find the joy in making fun of it!

But we do at least have the illusion of knowing a bit about Matt offstage, not that we'd ever see all the sides of him that Gaia does, but there are interviews to read and watch, and lots of highly amusing offstage pics out there. I did not think he was sexy either when I first saw a picture ; it took a few live videos, interviews, reading the lyrics , etc.. Anyhow, OoS said it best upthread

Yeah, that is a little creepy!

And indeed. I've watched a hell of a lot of interviews and read a lot too. From what I've seen and stuff he does seem like a nice person. I'm generally amused just from seeing him talk with all the crazy hand gestures and his halarious laugh. :LOL: I remember when I was about 14 I'd heard a few of their songs and I'd seen a few pictures of Matt and had a bit of thing for him but nothing major. I'm kind of past that stage now though, I don't tend to swoon over him at all these days. I just appreciate his music and amusing personality (well, from what we see of him anyway).

Guest QueenOfNerds

I guess he was justified calling us weird. It particularly applies to me as I have managed to fall in love with him even though I have never met him! What can I say, I am a sad freak:LOL::stunned::(

Archived