'Muse: Inside The Muscle Museum' (biography)

:eek: I get to see this today!

Is it just available in Britain?

I'm pretty sure there'll be an international release.

I'm looking forward to getting it, the cost of trying to obtain a used copy of the old edition wasn't worth the shipping, etc. so this is good news.

Way to say something public that you already said on msn. :p

Anyway as I said, I got the info from the publisher. SO NER! :LOL:

The updated book looks promising.

as long as he recognises crazybobbles.org as a site than i'm cool haha

no doubt musewiki will be on it, i'm sure he's stolen loads of information from my site :p

Well I'm glad he put the whole band on the cover instead of just ONE member this time. Not that the cover makes any difference to the contents.

Branny, did you ever get a copy?

If Waterstones are doing a two for one offer again this month I'll get you a Muse book, I have to go in there to get a Tintin book soon anyway.

Carla

hey, i boxed it up real pretty like and addressed it in clean handwriting and the like and i mailed it off one afternoon and i have no clue where it went after that. ^_-

maybe the dryer monster that eats your socks ate it.

maybe a UFO abducted it.

but i haven't seen it since.

i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do about it, you know?

although i feel wonderfully inadquate for it.

I bet you forgot to put a stamp on it!!!:p

Guest Ducky101

Look out for the follow-up sometime around when they decide to stage 'Devon & Hell: Muse The Musical - An Ice Spectacular!', circa 2020.

Coming to an enormodome near you...

what? :stunned:

Well I'm glad he put the whole band on the cover instead of just ONE member this time. Not that the cover makes any difference to the contents.

Branny, did you ever get a copy?

If Waterstones are doing a two for one offer again this month I'll get you a Muse book, I have to go in there to get a Tintin book soon anyway.

Carla

Where did you see the cover? I can't find it :(

Yeah, I don't think there has ever been a time when

they were going to split up.

They enjoy being a band too much.

What the hell. Wikipedia or wherever told me otherwise...

The band played at the Glastonbury festival in June 2004. Bellamy described the concert as "The best gig of our lives",[8] but very shortly after the concert, drummer Dominic Howard's father, Bill Howard, who was at the festival to watch the band, died from a heart attack. "It was the biggest feeling of achievement we've ever had after coming offstage," Bellamy said. "It was almost surreal that an hour later his dad died. It was almost not believable. We spent about a week sort of just with Dom trying to support him. I think he was happy that at least his dad got to see him at probably what was the finest moment so far of the band's life." With support from his bandmates and family, Howard decided to stay with the band.

Somewhere it actually said split up, but not there...

http://www.musecast.co.uk/shownews.php?id=17

New information on the book, including the new cover.

does this mean the old one is out of print? :( Or is it still being sold until 16th June?

We've got a competition coming up very soon where you'll be able to win some copies! I'll post in here when it's up.

ooh yay!! bless muselive lol! :happy:

does this mean the old one is out of print? :( Or is it still being sold until 16th June?

ooh yay!! bless muselive lol! :happy:

It's sold out. There might be copies on ebay though.

MuseCast should be having a competition for copies as well. :LOL:

It's sold out. There might be copies on ebay though.

MuseCast should be having a competition for copies as well. :LOL:

Yay bless MuseCast too! :D

:( there are a couple of used ones on amazon and they're not even cheap! Would it still be in high street shops? I'll go hassle waterstones in the week. Although everytime I go to check for Muse books in shops there's nowt :(

Daaamn. Just came from Australia and I was sooo disappointed when I couldn't find a copy in Borders. I didn't even find one in those bookstores in flea markets.

Hooope this one goes international. I really need to read this fucking book!

You wanna hear Glorious live? I'll gladly send you a file. :D

Musemyspace.jpg

Hello all,

Here is the new cover and like some of you mentioned we did indeed take on board feedback from the first edition and so the cover now features all 3 members.

To clarify a few points:

The UK release date is June 16th through Independent Music Press

In regards to the Russian edtion they have all the elements required to print their translation and the release date of that does not effect the UK June 16th date at all.

As well some big fat new chapters of text from Ben we have also added to the photo section with some great recent shots.

Finally all of those asking about getting hold of the book in non UK countries, http://www.mamstore.co.uk would be able to sort this for you subject to postal cost.

If you would like any more information head over to our myspace page at

http://www.myspace.com/independentmusicpress

Cheers

Dave

Archived