'Muse: Inside The Muscle Museum' (biography)

Okay, okay Carla ........... :LOL:

I was just thinking how cool it would be if the book got passed round the world.

We could all sign our names in it, give our review, then mail it to the next person ...... :LOL::LOL::unsure:

Ok I'll just buy the one copy then, Send to squirrel,

then squirrel can send it to you afterwards.

Brannymuse Thats a bloody good idea!!!

You may need to stick more paper in it if it gets too much written in it.

This is just an idea for each entry;

Name, then username on the board, then location.

Then add stars out of 5.

* = bored my tits off

** = Was an ok read.

*** = I enjoyed this book

**** = Funny as Fuck. Loads of info too.

***** = I wanna marry the book! :eek:

eg. Carla, thewitchypoo3003, UK ****

Just an idea though, don't shoot me.

It is alot of postage, huh ??? :LOL::LOL:

Squirrel is first up. After Squirrel? It comes to me, then I'll send it to Smiddy !

I love it ! And Carla ? Thanks for doing this-it's great !

I'll PM my address whenever squirrel requests.

Ah............the bonding of the message board members ......... ;)

I guess I need to make sure this is okay with squirrel........

Hey you cute great big squirrel.........you in ??? :D

It is alot of postage, huh ??? :LOL::LOL:

Squirrel is first up. After Squirrel? It comes to me, then I'll send it to Smiddy !

I love it ! And Carla ? Thanks for doing this-it's great !

I'll PM my address whenever squirrel requests.

Ah............the bonding of the message board members ......... ;)

I guess I need to make sure this is okay with squirrel........

Hey you cute great big squirrel.........you in ??? :D

Wine?

• 2 weeks later...

Someone was talking about Rule by Secrecy... I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not... What do you figure of Jim Marrs' work? Sometimes he appears to me to be a bit sensationalist... Now don't get me wrong. I believe we should get all the state info there is... I believe also that every state hides from their citizens far too much needed information, and, with little thought, we, citizens, come to stumble upon solutions to certain hidden info, that are not quite... nice to be "top-secret" files, if you know what I mean... I've searching upon UFO state documents, and it's quite scary the amount of such state files. There is, I have no shadow of doubt, someting hovering above our heads and our statemen know it for a fact (at least that's ow I interpret te information aquired). But some times I wonder... Some of Marrs' work is far too biased. I want my journalist to give me facts. I don't want him to draw conclusions for me... And Marrs' gives his opinion far too many times... What do you make of him?

Ive just read the book Inside The Muscle Museum by Ben Myers. I thought it was really good it had many muse facts that i didn't know and showed how the boys got into the business. I just wonered what all of you think of the book? (If you've read it)

where could I possibly get this book? I need it.

Ive just read the book Inside The Muscle Museum by Ben Myers. I thought it was really good it had many muse facts that i didn't know and showed how the boys got into the business. I just wonered what all of you think of the book? (If you've read it)

It's good for reading if you don't know much about Muse, however i knew pretty much everything in the biography, apart from a few random facts.

Archived