'Muse: Inside The Muscle Museum' (biography)

• 4 months later...
I think it wont July/August. Maybe September. And new chapter is sooooooo interesting... ;)

I've asked the man himself:

here was his reply:

"...I met with the band in May to do a bunch of new interview stuff and have just recently added a big fat chapter to the book, covering the last two years of acitivity.

I'm not sure when it's out as the publisher is away at the moment, but I think itll be on sale in the next couple of months. I'd estimate early September. Strangely it's actually coming out in Russia before then.

I saw them at Shepherd's Bush a couple of weeks ago.

It was a belter...."

I've asked the man himself:

here was his reply:

"...I met with the band in May to do a bunch of new interview stuff and have just recently added a big fat chapter to the book, covering the last two years of acitivity.

I'm not sure when it's out as the publisher is away at the moment, but I think itll be on sale in the next couple of months. I'd estimate early September. Strangely it's actually coming out in Russia before then.

I saw them at Shepherd's Bush a couple of weeks ago.

It was a belter...."

Ok, but I'm work on a russian edition of this book and 2 weeks ago english publishers haven’t fully proofed the text. So as I'm know the publishing process there's no chance. ;)

• 8 months later...

Thread resurrection. ;)

Apparently the book's being re-printed and coming out again in June (according to Waterstones). I'm not sure if it will be completely different to the original version, but from what I've read it could possibly have new information?

Thread resurrection. ;)

Apparently the book's being re-printed and coming out again in June (according to Waterstones). I'm not sure if it will be completely different to the original version, but from what I've read it could possibly have new information?

Sticking a new chapter on the end .... probably, yep. I hate it when they do that. It's like re-releasing an album with some extra live tracks on or something.

Might be worth a read for anyone who doesn't already have it. Haven't looked at mine for years but it was a good book iirc :happy:

it was a cute book, but i don't think i would buy it again.

mebbe they're finally release it in the states though, the bastards!

GBS !!!! Didn't Carla send you that book? And weren't you supposed to send it on to me????

:(

If anyone wants to lend me a copy, I will pay for shipping, etc. AND-I'll mail it back.:)

I am being SO very serious. I can't find it in the States.:(

GBS !!!! Didn't Carla send you that book? And weren't you supposed to send it on to me????

:(

If anyone wants to lend me a copy, I will pay for shipping, etc. AND-I'll mail it back.:)

I am being SO very serious. I can't find it in the States.:(

You can have mine if you want Branny, I haven't opened it in years.

hey, i boxed it up real pretty like and addressed it in clean handwriting and the like and i mailed it off one afternoon and i have no clue where it went after that. ^_-

maybe the dryer monster that eats your socks ate it.

maybe a UFO abducted it.

but i haven't seen it since.

i'm not exactly sure what i'm supposed to do about it, you know?

although i feel wonderfully inadquate for it.

• 1 month later...

Archived