Thank you, Muse, thank you

gocanux

Just read about a new Muse cd "Space Odyssey" - the best of Muse on one cd. Some tracks mentioned are muscle museum, unintended, uno, newborn, plug in baby, feeling good, tiro, hysteria, sfa, and blackout. Don't know if there's more songs in it although citizen erased and bliss should've certainly be included in my opinion. This cd is mentioned on the Q Magazine article and probably can only be obtained in the UK.

Correction: was just informed that Muse's "Space Odyssey" is a virtual album not a real one and Q magazine just picked tracks they thought were Muses' best.

We have made some "personal best" CD's and included bits like "Piano Thingy" etc. But it's true, some new songs would rock our worlds. But I for one am willing to wait and let them have time to really made the new CD they are capable of. Muse would never just crank out a sub-par album just to keep WB happy, so we'll have to be content to wait a bit. Til then, we can hope for a concert stop near us!

Du ski? Pas a Montreal mais bien sur a Toronto. Peut-etre Whistler est plus facille pour toi?

We were to go to Whistler for Thanksgiving but had to cancel due to Colin's knee injury. Bummer! I love it up there. I'm on the volunteer list for the 2010 Olympics; hope they need me!

I should be at work but here I am replying to an errant post. Dazed and confused....

Yes, Vancouver BC is a spectacularly beautiful place. I would live there if I could afford their tax structure.

In the spirit of this thread, Thank You Muse for helping my son through his first dental fillings. He had his orthodontic bands removed and the dentist discovered FOUR cavities, so right now he sounds like Dudley Moore in "10" with a mouth full of novocaine. But the Muse songs on his MP3 took his consciousness to a better place during the procedure. Hopefully he will remember enough of the pain to be motivated to drink less soda and be more vigilant with his toothbrush.

Went to Borders again yest. to return a duplicate gift, and what did I find? Not another copy of OOS, like last time----now I found an Aussie copy of a CD/DVD combo, with Absolution and Fury on the CD and a cool DVD about the SFO vid and some other stuff. QUOTE]

Unfortunately the DVD is not in US format, but it does play on the computer. Guess i'll have to hook up the laptop to the big-screen TV!

Actually, GBS, it does! And the "Big Day Off" part of the DVD is just freakin hilarious, with Muse on the beach in Australia (Matt menacing seagulls), Dom showing his "prowess" at golf, and all 3 in a hysterical laughter fit at a funhouse or some such. Matthew's laugh is nothing short of infectious!

Archived