hey, i resent that.

i'm a casual user of the board, and i am no one's friggin groupie.

to be a groupie implys i might actually think about sleeping with them, which i do NOT.

so i am assuming this also rules out the muse moms.

i hope. :LOL:

but i will admit... just this ONE TIME... tom does have a certain charm to him.

that and he gave me a coke, which has earned him my eternal love. or at least some respect. :p

This Musemom (and I think I can speak for Manuella) is no groupie in the traditional sense, but perhaps in the messageboard sense of a fan, one who can appreciate.

I don't want to have their babies, but I will offer to deliver them!

This Musemom (and I think I can speak for Manuella) is no groupie in the traditional sense, but perhaps in the messageboard sense of a fan, one who can appreciate.

I don't want to have their babies, but I will offer to deliver them!

:LOL: Yes you can speak for me...never been a groupie and I'm not about to start now...it would be too scary for the boys and they'd have to go to therapy :LOL:

:LOL: Yes you can speak for me...never been a groupie and I'm not about to start now...it would be too scary for the boys and they'd have to go to therapy :LOL:

So true, friend, so true! Demi and Ashton is one thing, but me and Muse would be just so not right! I'm perfectly content to be their adopted mother figure so no one will need sessions with their shrink.

BTW anyone know whatever happened to yummypixiedust who began this thread? Hasn't been here since February; bizarre gardening accident, maybe?

well it's obviously impossible for her to have stopped coming here.

perhaps she choked on vomit...not her own of course.

ok, i know somethign to add to his fetish list.

jello.

i swear to god we've had conversations about jello.

just trust me, ok? lol

jello.jpg

Hot-dog-288x271.jpg

Ok I shall add that thankyou. Nice picture of jello I take it that its the same as what English people call jelly. (stupid I know sorry I've always wondered.)

Originally Posted by Laura <3's teh kirk

Feel free to add to it.

Tom Kirk Fetish List

NASA

Right Angled Triangles

Computers

Nerds

added by Honey Ryder

French cheese.

Heat sensitive cameras

Basements

added by youcouldbemyunintended

Fishing

added by gocanux

cowboy boots

video cameras

added by greatbigsquirrel

Jello

I should add feet onto my list! I would rather not give you the link to the website as the rest of it was mostly very distasteful' date=' and involved nasty things being said about the band and the bands fans, which is not very nice.[/quote']

Bastards!

Archived