i wanna c Muse when they do UK, hopefully more than once tho, so maybe Birmingham NEC/NIA and then somewhere else, plz say they do 2 midlands gigs, cus they'd do 2 london and west country and north east, north west, scotland, wales, ireland and it goes on and on

i wanna c Muse when they do UK, hopefully more than once tho, so maybe Birmingham NEC/NIA and then somewhere else, plz say they do 2 midlands gigs, cus they'd do 2 london and west country and north east, north west, scotland, wales, ireland and it goes on and on

hehe, I'd like to go see Muse in London and Exeter if they play there, although I don't want to be greedy and deprive their fans of tickets, then I'd feel bad.

hehe' date=' I'd like to go see Muse in London and Exeter if they play there, although I don't want to be greedy and deprive their fans of tickets, then I'd feel bad.[/quote']

There's Tom-smelling to be done. I'm not doing it on my own. (Without alcohol, that is)

I would so do it on my own' date=' so watch out for a smallish blonde girl either smelling Tom Kirk or getting carted away by security for trying to get too close.[/quote']

See you there. I dunno what my hair will be like in 6-8 months time, but I'll be the nutter making a twat of myself :)

See you there. I dunno what my hair will be like in 6-8 months time' date=' but I'll be the nutter making a twat of myself :)[/quote']

Well as long as I'm not the only one, I hope I don't get too arrested for stalking though. That wouldn't be good.

I hope I remember about this when the gigs actually happen, I shall write myself a note.

Maybe we might need to tone it down a bit? When he's around' date=' anyway.[/quote']

Nah, if hes sensible he will be aware of this before hand and be prepared. And if I get a restraining order I get a restraing order, its not the end of the world. Maybe if people go to smell him one at a time and not all at once, so we don't scare him too much.

Nah' date=' if hes sensible he will be aware of this before hand and be prepared. And if I get a restraining order I get a restraing order, its not the end of the world. Maybe if people go to smell him one at a time and not all at once, so we don't scare him too much.[/quote']

Or get it over and done with? We all smell him at once? Although isn't it just half a dozen of us? From what I gather from the thread...

OK, I'm old and not too bright: how do you know how many posts someone has made? Where can you find this info? I would love to know how many posts I have made. I know Dan (djstay) made the one-millionth on the board, which is pretty cool.

Sure you are - my mum can't even use MS Word without crying :stunned:

screenshot.jpg

Sorry it's tiny, but I hope you get the idea. If you click on the bit that's screaming to be clicked (;)) a window will come up and display the posters-in-thread info. Hope this helps :)

(I'm still revelling in the fact I took a screenshot! Woo!)

Or get it over and done with? We all smell him at once? Although isn't it just half a dozen of us? From what I gather from the thread...

Yes true, maybe we should be careful about writing it on this thread though incase Tom Kirk decides hes wants a ego boosts so reads his thread. :) So shhhh, plus we can always recruit more nearer the time. :)

Sure you are - my mum can't even use MS Word without crying :stunned:

screenshot.jpg

Sorry it's tiny, but I hope you get the idea. If you click on the bit that's screaming to be clicked (;)) a window will come up and display the posters-in-thread info. Hope this helps :)

(I'm still revelling in the fact I took a screenshot! Woo!)

Thanx---cool, I never even knew that link was there. I have discovered all sorts of other "new" things, like rating threads and reporting unsuitable posts (thanx, Blee!), so now I can add this to my repertoire of online skills. You should have seen ocean5 and me a year ago, couldn't copy/paste or quote or post photos; we have come a long way baby, and all because of Muse!

Looks like I will have to step up my posting in this thread to catch Sue and Laura, but at least we know who Tom's three biggest fans are!

Thanx---cool, I never even knew that link was there. I have discovered all sorts of other "new" things, like rating threads and reporting unsuitable posts (thanx, Blee!), so now I can add this to my repertoire of online skills. You should have seen ocean5 and me a year ago, couldn't copy/paste or quote or post photos; we have come a long way baby, and all because of Muse!

Looks like I will have to step up my posting in this thread to catch Sue and Laura, but at least we know who Tom's three biggest fans are!

You're welcome :) I've learned a lot here too! Photobucket and Ripway, posting images and all that shizzle. S'all good :D

Have you noticed Tom Kirks been online quite alot recently, maybe hes trying to stop 'secret' information leaking

either, someones dead, someones engaged/married/or had/having a baby, album information been leaked/album to be out soon or Matt Bellamy's been abducted by aliens.

did it ever occur to you that maybe he's just bored?

he came on a lot to begin with.

dom's having a baby, he's marrying chris, who divorced his wife, and matt's putting a solo album out, to be called Bellamy Sings Cher's Greatest Hits.

better?

Yes true' date=' maybe we should be careful about writing it on this thread though incase Tom Kirk decides hes wants a ego boosts so reads his thread. :) So shhhh, plus we can always recruit more nearer the time. :)[/quote']

sorry to frighten you guys, but tom DOES read this thread.

we've caught him in here before. lol

Archived