It's not a photo per se, but a fantastic new drawing of our beloved Tom by none other than immORTAL:

ghgg8bc.jpg

(Sorry about the size; I have no clue how to reduce it. The black bars are a personal note she sent to me, which she preferred to omit.)

It's not a photo per se, but a fantastic new drawing of our beloved Tom by none other than immORTAL:

ghgg8bc.jpg

(Sorry about the size; I have no clue how to reduce it. The black bars are a personal note she sent to me, which she preferred to omit.)

wow this is wonderful!! she's great in drawing :happy:

*dances along with debase*

yeah, i know, i'm a bad girl for downloading a bootleg.

Assuming that you are referring to Jordan's now famous Maryland bootleg ("Cover me! Cover me!" was directed at me---using a MuseMom as a shield to hide behind...how clever!), even Tom thinks it's OK. And this is his thread after all. When we posted the clip, he PM'd me this:

don;t worry too much about the footage. though it is cheeky!

Assuming that you are referring to Jordan's now famous Maryland bootleg ("Cover me! Cover me!" was directed at me---using a MuseMom as a shield to hide behind...how clever!), even Tom thinks it's OK. And this is his thread after all. When we posted the clip, he PM'd me this:

"cover me"...made me laugh the first time I heard it :LOL: I'm happy to know the story of it :happy:

Archived