*giggles*

... groupie >;D

happy the boys are out of the house for the day?

Colin's still here, so even with the big 'uns at warped at the Gorge, it's not exactly quiet around here.

Who's a groupie? Certainly not me. I was correcting my husband's use of the term just the other day, when he suggested that the Musemoms are groupies. I don't want to HAVE their babies, but I would be willing to deliver them.....

Colin's still here, so even with the big 'uns at warped at the Gorge, it's not exactly quiet around here.

Who's a groupie? Certainly not me. I was correcting my husband's use of the term just the other day, when he suggested that the Musemoms are groupies. I don't want to HAVE their babies, but I would be willing to deliver them.....

LMAO.. true. leave that to me. what? i didn't say anything.

I just talked to the boys and I hooked them up with Shawn, the guy from The Matches I met @ my Warped date :D so now, they love me forever and are eternally in debt to meeeee.

LMAO.. true. leave that to me. what? i didn't say anything.

I just talked to the boys and I hooked them up with Shawn, the guy from The Matches I met @ my Warped date :D so now, they love me forever and are eternally in debt to meeeee.

But Brian already knew a guy from the Matches--different guy?

They are really good. :) This is going to sound really stupid, but for some reason I always imagined him to have an American accent, so it really suprised me when he sounded evidently Brittish.

You can see them? why I can't? :'(

Archived