Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

i hast returneth from camp. very sore, very tired, and i was extremely dirty until i had what was possibly the most glorious shower of my life once i came home. like a few more people in the seventh form, but the rest of them i dislike even more. especially the ones who ran through my dorm in their underwear at some ungodly hour this morning. in their fucking underwear.

overall, could've been worse. nobody at school looks like matt. useless twats.

wow he does look alot like matt! theres also someone on myspace pretending to be matt! lol :LOL: *thinks*... unless it is him.. hehe

is there? send linlk? there is an actual matt on there tho...

altho he aint been on for 2 motnths now :( it was him tho

How did u know it was actually him? I saw the fake account, it was SO funny. People bought it too.

because apparently there was a an official thread on here about it.. and its soo official... the pics are rare.. the information is accurate. its obious1 he answered questions aswell... with proper answers which were true.. and thats prob why he aint been online.. becasue hes given up on it now as hes busy...

because apparently there was a an official thread on here about it.. and its soo official... the pics are rare.. the information is accurate. its obious1 he answered questions aswell... with proper answers which were true.. and thats prob why he aint been online.. becasue hes given up on it now as hes busy...

Wait a second. :rolleyes: You think Matt is on myspace.com?

yes matt is one of my 'friends' on myspace. he hasn't been on for absolute ages though. go to my profile (red link in sig) and click on my friends page, he should be about. even if its not genuine its cool to say i've got matt on my friends list.

yes, i'm that sad. sigh.

yes matt is one of my 'friends' on myspace. he hasn't been on for absolute ages though. go to my profile (red link in sig) and click on my friends page, he should be about. even if its not genuine its cool to say i've got matt on my friends list.

yes, i'm that sad. sigh.

its the official one... .. http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=7291627&Mytoken=20050307031122

Archived