Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Yepps, that really was Matt! Everything listed on there fit so perfectly. And it also said how he was only on there while Muse had a break. And that break has been over for a while, so he hasn't been on anymore. He even commented on your page if yoo commented on his. It was so amazing! I'm Kimba btw, I'd love to be your friend!

Yepps, that really was Matt! Everything listed on there fit so perfectly. And it also said how he was only on there while Muse had a break. And that break has been over for a while, so he hasn't been on anymore. He even commented on your page if yoo commented on his. It was so amazing! I'm Kimba btw, I'd love to be your friend!

hehe! yup yup :) u sure your not my friend? if not add me :)http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=3556688&Mytoken=20050307184319

cheers

so, you guys actually believe that its Matt on myspace?

:LOL:

oh dear.

well i suppose one day you will look back on this and laugh.

all abut if it was the other way round :LOL: same back to you ;)

Foo's.

On "Matt's" myspace, it says his hometown is Cambridge. Last time I checked, it was Teighmouth (sp?)...

If it really was Matt he would at least know the place he grew up.

Not to mention, Matt--being Matt--would have better things to do than get a myspace. Like... having lots of sex with his hot italian girlfriend and discovering Buddhism in Bhutan, etc, etc.

Foo's.

On "Matt's" myspace, it says his hometown is Cambridge. Last time I checked, it was Teighmouth (sp?)...

Not to mention, Matt--being Matt--would have better things to do than get a myspace. Like... having lots of sex with his hot italian girlfriend and discovering Buddhism in Bhutan, etc, etc.

he was born in cambridge. its said cambridge all along.. the other myspace profiles says he was born in teighnmouth.. so there fake. well he must of had time then left it. as he aint been on for 2 months. we al know hes busy at the mo.

Hometown generally means where you grew up. Not where you were born. For example, I was born in London but grew up in California. I can't go around saying my hometown is London, 'cause I barely lived there. Matt's proper hometown is Teighmouth, and I'm sure if asked, he would answer Teighmouth.

You see what I mean?

Anyway... I could be wrong. But still, the chances of it actually being Matt are very slim.

Hometown generally means where you grew up. Not where you were born. For example, I was born in London but grew up in California. I can't go around saying my hometown is London, 'cause I barely lived there. Matt's proper hometown is Teighmouth, and I'm sure if asked, he would answer Teighmouth.

You see what I mean?

Anyway... I could be wrong. But still, the chances of it actually being Matt are very slim.

i understand where your coming from but sorry but i dont believe it.. lol. "hometown" hmmmm

TomCruise7.jpg

To quote myself, I thought this was a better comparison picture. Even if it isn't, it still is a great one.

MattTomCruise.jpg

And yes I do think that really is Matt on MySpace. Everything is perfect, and he hasn't logged on since middle January. He only was on for a week or so. It all makes sense. I read an article to before about 24hours in the life of Matt, or sumthing along those lines. He explained how he said morning to his gal, had sum tea, played sum piano, and went on the computer to return fan mail and such in the morning. It's all good.

To quote myself, I thought this was a better comparison picture. Even if it isn't, it still is a great one.

MattTomCruise.jpg

And yes I do think that really is Matt on MySpace. Everything is perfect, and he hasn't logged on since middle January. He only was on for a week or so. It all makes sense. I read an article to before about 24hours in the life of Matt, or sumthing along those lines. He explained how he said morning to his gal, had sum tea, played sum piano, and went on the computer to return fan mail and such in the morning. It's all good.

that is a good comparison.. the noses are the ssame.. yea i also beliveev it too... thankoo. at least someone bellieves me too ;)

That article it's from 2001 by the way.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Foo's.

He has an Italian girlfriend? :eek: Thats new

This whole myspace thing... any obsessed fan could've made that. :rolleyes:

I memba seein that my space thing ages ago, there was a thread about it yonks ago, and pretty much the majority of peeps came to the conclusion it wasn't him. yea very tru, any obsessed fan could've made it. quite amusing though. i would laugh so hard if matt B actually said in a future interview that he had a page on myspace. i would laugh so incredibly hard and go damn. But until that very unlikely senario i will continue laughing at how easily people were convinced it was him, like half the ppl who left messages didn't even question it, they just were like OMG!!!!! etc. quite amusing really.

Archived