Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

A guy came into the shop I work at who looked exactly like Matt.

I turned the corner carrying some DVD's and we made eye contact, The likeliness was so much I dropped the DVD's on the floor thinking it was actually him. I couldn't tell it wasn't him so I followed him round the store at a friendly distance trying to figure out if it was him or not, in the end I thought sod it and had to speak to him to prove otherwise.

Was gutted with the outcome. Beat in mind I work in Birmingham;

"Can I help you with anything sir?"

"Nah, yower alroit ar kid"

haha. ace. i dont think it wud be him. he lives in islington. lol. but stoll good spotting. shud of took some photos :p

• 3 weeks later...
i heard from my friend the other day that Brett Anderson (suede singer) looks like matthew bellamy?!?!?! i understand where hes coming from but NO! lol.. but i think he does look like edward scissor hands (1990) when joony depp played him.. i bet ppl with disagree with me... lol.... is there anyone else who looks like matthew bellamy out there?? suggestions appericiated!! :LOL:

Yes, Brett Anderson does look like a younger Matt, as does Jonny Depp as Edward Scissorhands, but there is a bloke who I've seen around looks like Matt

we have some1 on the boards here who looks alot like matt bellamy...lol and his user name is matt bellamy look-a-like.. go to http://www.freewebs.com/plimera and see wht u think

wahey! its james aint it? he does look like matt! say i said hello to him. i talk to him on msn and things. i heard he borke his guitar! poor sod. good luck with the band.

i heard from my friend the other day that Brett Anderson (suede singer) looks like matthew bellamy?!?!?! i understand where hes coming from but NO! lol.. but i think he does look like edward scissor hands (1990) when joony depp played him.. i bet ppl with disagree with me... lol.... is there anyone else who looks like matthew bellamy out there?? suggestions appericiated!! :LOL:

yes, matt looks like brett anderson, even my mum said so (in fact she's the one who noticed)

matt also looks like frank lampard and philip cocu...

and like johnny rotten if you ask me...

randomly in summer we thought we saw Matt in trafalgar square (we were quite far away)....though up close....far too healthy looking...and perhaps better looking than Matt :p, nevertheless im sure you can all see our reasons.

we took a sneaky photo...CIMG5904lo.jpg

Actually, he looks more like Dom...

Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago

In Museli Costume

Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court

:unsure:

yes, matt looks like brett anderson, even my mum said so (in fact she's the one who noticed)

matt also looks like frank lampard and philip cocu...

and like johnny rotten if you ask me...

OMG, my Dads always goin on about about how much Frank Lampard looks like Matt. Theyre both cute tho so i ain't that bothered! My friend says Brett looks like him too :rolleyes:

Archived