Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago

In Museli Costume

Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court

:unsure:

Those pics...Safe as fuck! [/GLCness]

Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago

In Museli Costume

Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court

:unsure:

ur kinda cute arn't ya :$

Aww, yay :) How lovely. I shall indeed.

Except what's really quite odd is, I don't have his nose, his eyes, his chin, his mouth, or his cheeks. I think it's the hair and those photos that do it. And the jacket. Oh I don't know. If you saw me in the street, hair normal, you wouldn't think I looked like Matt Bellamy. But if it's possible, then :)

Except what's really quite odd is, I don't have his nose, his eyes, his chin, his mouth, or his cheeks. I think it's the hair and those photos that do it. And the jacket. Oh I don't know. If you saw me in the street, hair normal, you wouldn't think I looked like Matt Bellamy. But if it's possible, then :)

thats true.. if you and this person gets married im your best man ;) hahaha! yeah the hair does it and the suit!

t'is true, it's def the hair

Archived