Who looks better???  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

OMG, my Dads always goin on about about how much Frank Lampard looks like Matt. Theyre both cute tho so i ain't that bothered! My friend says Brett looks like him too :rolleyes:

yep, cutie frank...i'm seeing him tonite...yum!! but i hope my team wins( not chelsea!!)

Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago

In Museli Costume

Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court

:unsure:

Those pics...Safe as fuck! [/GLCness]

Moving from Matt to Dom, me and my mate Si were watching Muse at Rock Am Ring today on DVD and Si pointed out how Dom actually looks a bit like Gareth Keenan from 'The Office' (Mckenzie Crook). A bit. Only in that particular gig though. Think it might have been his eyes. Must have been up all night baking a cake or something.

I'll give it a shot.

Me TRYING to look like him a good while ago

In Museli Costume

Bit of a Long Shot, but at Earl's Court

:unsure:

ur kinda cute arn't ya :$

Aw' date=' how lovely, thank you.[/quote']

haha :p someone loves you ;) nice pics mate! you look like matt *claps* yay! keep it up!

Aww, yay :) How lovely. I shall indeed.

Except what's really quite odd is, I don't have his nose, his eyes, his chin, his mouth, or his cheeks. I think it's the hair and those photos that do it. And the jacket. Oh I don't know. If you saw me in the street, hair normal, you wouldn't think I looked like Matt Bellamy. But if it's possible, then :)

Except what's really quite odd is, I don't have his nose, his eyes, his chin, his mouth, or his cheeks. I think it's the hair and those photos that do it. And the jacket. Oh I don't know. If you saw me in the street, hair normal, you wouldn't think I looked like Matt Bellamy. But if it's possible, then :)

thats true.. if you and this person gets married im your best man ;) hahaha! yeah the hair does it and the suit!

t'is true, it's def the hair

Heheh, yeah, it was half Hullabaloo half sorta... Earl's Court.

I do piano and bass. Learning guitar at the moment, so. I have only been playing bass about 6 weeks, it's easier than guitar though of course.

I know! I've never seen the rat resemblance either,Danny...

hhmmmm! :confused: how do you know my real name?!?!?!?!?! :confused: if he looks like a rat then basically your calling BELLAMYS OBBSESSIVE DOUBLE a rat.. i wouldnt take that mate...

my friends say he look like matt :confused:

frank.jpg

i think there is resemblance here when matt were young :happy:

570_22555_0.jpg

my friends say he look like matt :confused:

frank.jpg

i think there is resemblance here when matt were young :happy:

570_22555_0.jpg

OMG! we've mentioned that lampard looks like matt loads of times! lol... he does sorta look like matt.. hmmmm. must find more matt lookalikes *looks in argos*

hhmmmm! :confused: how do you know my real name?!?!?!?!?! :confused: if he looks like a rat then basically your calling BELLAMYS OBBSESSIVE DOUBLE a rat.. i wouldnt take that mate...

I don't look like him though. It's just clever disguise ;)

I simply know your real name because you're one of my Myspace friends,silly... :rolleyes: