Who looks better???  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks better???

• Peter Facinelli?
    • Matt Bellamy?

oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha :LOL::LOL::p:LOL::LOL:

WTF???

Now I know why translators get paid as much as they do!

I just got some photos back, will need to upload them somehow, once I've scanned them.

A lookalike at the pub I was in, looked like Matt but about 10 years on.

There were a few other lookalikes there that night too, a guy that looked a bit like Kurt Cobain, another that looked like a guy from ZZtop and a few Shatmus wannabe's !

I don't even want to get STARTED on the girls that thought they looked like that twit from Evanescence!(Hack spit)

Oh, and there was a really tall skinny guy that just looked like a mop but that doesn't count!

• 3 weeks later...
I met a guy through an ex of mine that looked scarily like Matt, though unfortunately he knew it and did his hair the same (red spikes). Wish I had got a picture of him to show you guys.

KOOL :cool: ace. dammit.. lol.. theres someone who works in my debenhams who looks like matt! ill try and get a picture!

oh my god der is this fine ting called stephen darling and he is the spittin image he is so fine . if you ever feel like trackin him down he lives in swords,dublin,ireland. seatown park and der is a rumour going round that he was a brill sk8er but gave it up 4 hash and to bcome a scanger he still fine and every1 tinks he luks like matt. ah matt wudn't you just lash him out of it oh and ste darlin 2.1 day ill hav ste in my bed ha ha ha ha

Yeah but no but

oh yeah. lol. and i call myself i swindon town fan :indiff: lol. i totally forgot about that

:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed in you, the only thing Swindon has to be proud of.....

(I'm still trying to forgot that we gave the world Melinda Messenger, Billie Piper and Mark LeMarr)

Anyway, did you enjoy yourself last night?

And wasn't Sam impressive :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed in you, the only thing Swindon has to be proud of.....

(I'm still trying to forgot that we gave the world Melinda Messenger, Billie Piper and Mark LeMarr)

Anyway, did you enjoy yourself last night?

And wasn't Sam impressive :rolleyes:

lol. you was going crazy on stage. so was tom! lol. i thought you did brilliant :rolleyes: =D oh yeah, we also got mr muscle, sting and hundred reasons singer (colin doran)

lol. you was going crazy on stage. so was tom! lol. i thought you did brilliant :rolleyes: =D oh yeah, we also got mr muscle, sting and hundred reasons singer (colin doran)

Sting! :eek:

Wow, I never knew that

I didn't see Tom at all, just when I hit him on the head with my guitar :LOL:

Just a shame Sam wasn't up to it on the night, it would have been amazing then

Sting! :eek:

Wow, I never knew that

I didn't see Tom at all, just when I hit him on the head with my guitar :LOL:

Just a shame Sam wasn't up to it on the night, it would have been amazing then

yup ! =) lol. aww. poor tom! lol. sam is to big. he has to lift up his tits first. lol. :LOL: it was amazing :D

yup ! =) lol. aww. poor tom! lol. sam is to big. he has to lift up his tits first. lol. :LOL: it was amazing :D

:LOL:

And the Squier lives on :confused:

For those who have no idea what I'm on about, when I play live, I use a Squier Strat for drop-tunings, and usually throw it around, last night I threw it into a wall....

:$

:LOL:

And the Squier lives on :confused:

For those who have no idea what I'm on about, when I play live, I use a Squier Strat for drop-tunings, and usually throw it around, last night I threw it into a wall....

:$

lol. that squire is ace! yup i played on it yesterday and im proud of it! :happy:

there's a dude at my sister's best friend's church [hillsong] who looks like dom's little brother. as in he looks like dom aged 14. wait a sec. dom already looks around that age.

anyways this guy has blonder hair and a mop top. and had drum sticks in his hands the whole night..did i mention he looked like dominic friggin howard? gosh. if i met a DH lookalike that was my age...

• 1 month later...
there's a dude at my sister's best friend's church [hillsong] who looks like dom's little brother. as in he looks like dom aged 14. wait a sec. dom already looks around that age.

anyways this guy has blonder hair and a mop top. and had drum sticks in his hands the whole night..did i mention he looked like dominic friggin howard? gosh. if i met a DH lookalike that was my age...

that must be intresting, bet all the girls love him...

A guy came into the shop I work at who looked exactly like Matt.

I turned the corner carrying some DVD's and we made eye contact, The likeliness was so much I dropped the DVD's on the floor thinking it was actually him. I couldn't tell it wasn't him so I followed him round the store at a friendly distance trying to figure out if it was him or not, in the end I thought sod it and had to speak to him to prove otherwise.

Was gutted with the outcome. Beat in mind I work in Birmingham;

"Can I help you with anything sir?"

"Nah, yower alroit ar kid"

Archived