Favorite Muse songs to play?

On bass I really like Hysteria, ironically it is easier to play on a bass then on Rockband/ Guitar Hero. I also like Butterflies and Hurricanes on the bass. I struggled for a while trying to figure out the taps but eventually got it nailed from watching the live in Glastonbury dvd.

On guitar I like Exo-Politics (especially the lead), Plug in Baby, Unintended, Newborn (very tough), and Knights of Cydonia.

What tunes do you like to play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started playing guitar three days ago and can now play hysteria, stockholm syndrome, fillip, plug in baby and KOC. AM dead proud. :LOL: Ive been playing piano for years and can play loads of muse songs on piano. My fave to play is bliss on piano and stockholm syndrome on guitar. Also feeling good is quite cool to play on piano, but thats not really a muse song. Im glad they made it their own though. Good Old MUSE. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LoVE playing MUSE PIANO!! my fave is Bliss, Space Dementia, Sunburn and new born! oh and starlight is fun!! and i play unintended on the guitar and PIANIO!! I know a lil of Butterflies and Hurricanes!! I try to learn a bit of everything!!! I wish I could play more instruments!! Love MUSE!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I play Time is Running Out, Unintended, Map of Your Head, Plug in Baby, and New Born on ukulele. :chuckle: well, I actually haven't worked out all of New Born yet. :erm:

on piano I like Butterflies and Hurricanes, Space Dementia, Sunburn, Blackout, Exogenesis, I Belong to You, and also Time is Running Out... for some reason I just started learning Muse on piano, but I want to learn EVERYTHING eventually. :p

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MUSE songs I can play on guitar and bass

Guitar: Supermassive Black Hole, New Born, Unnatural Selection, Knights of Cydonia, Exo-Politicts, Assassin, Hoodoo, MK Ultra, Citizen Erased, Blackout, Stockholm Syndrome, and I'm working on Micro Cuts, Invincible, Unintended, and Plug In Baby

Bass: Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts (yes, I know it on bass but not guitar, yet), Helsinki Jam and/or Glasgow Jam, Knights Of Cydonia, Map of the Problematique, Plug In Baby, Assassin, Invincible, Starlight, Darkshines, Butterflies And Hurricanes, Uprising, Take A Bow, Hyper Music, Feeling Good, United States of Eruasia, Undisclosed Desires, and I believe that is it.

And that is only after 14 and a 1/2 months of playing.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...