Any Muse fans from the South?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I live in Atlanta (born and raised), so I'm definitely from the South! And I love Muse! I personally don't know of any other fans in my immediate circle either, but I'm sure there are some around here. However, they're probably about 20 years younger than me, so the chance of me running into them are slim...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Holy crap!

I didn't know there was ANYONE i mean ANYOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE in Arkansas that like(d) Muse!!!

Jeez.

I'm in northwest arkansas, the very top left corner (or very close to it!)

Anyone around me?

I need some support here :'(

*idea*

this'll probably sound totally gay and stupid, but

why not start a Muse penpal thing?

:$ sorry.... :$

it sounded good in my head, then i typed it...

any takers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in Houston, Texas, and there are quite a bunch of us here that LOVE Muse, and are looking forward to them headlining here next year... Saw them here last week opening up for U2 - I got the tickets to see Muse, but they didn't play nearly long enough for my liking (only 45 minutes)... But I loved everything they did play!!!

• 1 month later...

I went to the Houston show, too! :awesome:

I stood in line for six hours, then anothere two hours inside. It was totally worth it once Muse hit the stage, and I was only like 12 ft. from the stage! I can't wait for the headlining show, where ever it is I'm going!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!!!

the primary genres here are: Country, pop, rap, classic rock, hip hop, and dance.

AKA Muse is not generally appreciated here.

I checked the main site's map; only something like 120 Musers are even HERE in Ft.Lauderdale. I know that SOUNDS like a lot, but they are far and very few in between. I live right near the BAC but I was not a Muser in 2007...:sad:

Anyone else in the general area?