American Musers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i was reading something online where it recommended them, then i listened to new born.

lets just say i was having eargasms after that. haha.

hey does anyone know what channel the NME's are on??? i want to see muse win every award. haha. ive voted like 50 times XD

i discovered that i loved muse after i heard "Bliss" on the radio about 7ish years ago. until about a year ago, i didn't bother looking up songs or other fans, i just bought every major album that was available in-store. i'm still blown away at how HUGE Muse really is! where i live it seems that people have heard a few songs but don't have a clue as to who sings them. They are seriously the best musicians of our time, and i'm not just saying that cuz i like their songs-matt is an amazing guitarist & pianist, dom is an awe-inspiring drummer who can keep any beat, and chris is seriously the best bassist.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was an off and on Muse listener...wasn't really a fan 'til recently. Out of all the bands I loved back in like 7th grade, Muse was the only band I could never remember!! xDD I feel so bad, but hey I guess I appreciate them more now.

by the way... Am I the only one that totally gets sad when no one in their town has heard of Muse, or is as...addicted? :erm:

• 1 month later...

Hai. I'm an American Muse fan! They must be more around here somewhere, they are hiding or something:LOL:.

I became a fan during the concert when I saw Muse open for MCR. I hadn't heard a Muse song before then and they were so amazing live, they only played 8 songs but it was the best concert I had ever seen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Muse always amaze me with their musical ability and creativity. I am so glad they do what they want and don't try to sound like every other band. I am surprised that more people here in the US do not know who they are. I'm showing HAARP to everybody who comes through my door. It really shows just how talented they are. Everyone is hooked by the end of the first song.