2018.11.14 iHeart Radio Album Release Party, New York, NY, US

shostakobitch

ready for not getting in 3/3 2018 incoming...

Same here. Wouldn't mind if they did a back to back club show and album release like last time, as stressful as it was getting tickets for that...

Wondering how they'll distribute tickets for the album release this time around. I recall they didn't actually sell them through a vendor, but you had to be selected after signing up somewhere.

Same here. Wouldn't mind if they did a back to back club show and album release like last time, as stressful as it was getting tickets for that...

Wondering how they'll distribute tickets for the album release this time around. I recall they didn't actually sell them through a vendor, but you had to be selected after signing up somewhere.

i went back in time a bit and found the survey we filled out through .mu and there was also an alternate entry point of Q1043 site. i feel unsettled that this event is two weeks away with no announcement other than what looks to be leak of premature info on this. i would subscribe to Q1043 mailing list as the other stations iHeart owns do not make any sense to promo or sponsor.

but yeah, a ticketed show in conjunction to this prospective release show would be cool. time is of the essence, though. it’s coming up so quickly.

I’m so confused as to what y’all are talking about rn

one of the muse fan pages on instagram posted that iHeartradio is hosting an album release show akin to this one of Drones’s 2015 release but no official news of late. If rumor is reality, the gig will be held 11/14 in NYC and livestreamed on YouTube.

waiting for more information...

Looked pretty confirmed to me since they had the whole event up on a youtube stream that of course hadn't started yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/auh3nm5lvt039d8/Schermafdruk%202018-10-30%2020.53.53.png?dl=0

Here's a screenshot from the video before it was taken down.

confirmation to me is official statement from WMG representing Muse or a radio station in NY plugging event. i am not going by something that looks like an error on behalf of iHeart’s promo team.

Oh sick, maybe too short notice for me to travel over though and idk what the ticket situation would be like. Wonder if it’ll be by request. Hopefully a sign of other club shows coming soon as well.

If it's like the one for Drones it will be nothing special outside the size since it's promotional.

I love how there don't seem to be any official rules or anything. Just enter 500 times, that should get you in. :rolleyes:

I put in an entry even though 2 days severely limits travel plans. At least last time they made it sound like it wasn't random -- I seem to recall you having to write a little paragraph about why you wanted to go or why you were a fan or something. At least I think that's what I remember.. :LOL:

# of gigs is an interesting required answer, like they base the choice off that at least partially. I mean, what’s stopping your from just putting 347 or something? :chuckle:

Found a return flight for £300 but I don’t think I can justify it with all the other gigs just round the corner and the likelihood of what this’ll be. Full album playthrough would be nice with it being so short and cohesive though.

i’m boycotting the stream if i don’t get in as i am less than 30 miles away

If you don't manage to get in, but I do, you can have my spare ticket if you want.

And I'm not just offering that because I'm hoping someone else would let me be their +1 if I don't get in... It would be nice though :ninja:

As for the 2015 show, I recall there was an email list that you could sign up to if additional tickets became available, but I don't know if they actually checked your name against it if you were queuing...

If you don't manage to get in, but I do, you can have my spare ticket if you want.

And I'm not just offering that because I'm hoping someone else would let me be their +1 if I don't get in... It would be nice though :ninja:

As for the 2015 show, I recall there was an email list that you could sign up to if additional tickets became available, but I don't know if they actually checked your name against it if you were queuing...

thank you!! let’s exchange contact info ASAP. that is beyond nice of you!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...