Simulation Theory video discussion

droneattack

So there is no consensus on the correct order? I haven't watched them all, but would like to watch in the correct order. I've only watched the first three album tracks, since I assumed that would be the proper order.

I wonder if a proper video production for Blockade may come down the line instead of the recap using all of the other videos?

I hate the comparisons to Ready Player 1 for this whole marketing approach. It's understandable, but that movie was an abomination and I actively dislike Spielberg over it. He diluted both 80's and Virtual Reality when he had the opportunity to make an amazing movie that pays tribute to it all. What Muse is doing is far better in that regard and should be thought of as having more in common with Stranger Things.

So there is no consensus on the correct order? I haven't watched them all, but would like to watch in the correct order. I've only watched the first three album tracks, since I assumed that would be the proper order.

I wonder if a proper video production for Blockade may come down the line instead of the recap using all of the other videos?

I hate the comparisons to Ready Player 1 for this whole marketing approach. It's understandable, but that movie was an abomination and I actively dislike Spielberg over it. He diluted both 80's and Virtual Reality when he had the opportunity to make an amazing movie that pays tribute to it all. What Muse is doing is far better in that regard and should be thought of as having more in common with Stranger Things.

I'd argue Blockades might even be a sort of "extended trailer" for all the videos, working as a prelude to the whole story, which I think is set in simulations contained inside other simulations, like Russian dolls.

From that, I think the correct order would be: Pressure, BITM, DD, TC, SH, TDS, Algorithm.

once all the videos are released, i want them to put them all together on a VHS tape like the one seen here:

...and make a limited amount of copies of it available for sale.

i'd buy one for no good reason.

I still have my old VHS recorder, which still works. I would be tempted to buy one of those copies and give it a run with it.

once all the videos are released, i want them to put them all together on a VHS tape like the one seen here:

...and make a limited amount of copies of it available for sale.

i'd buy one for no good reason.

I would do that if my family hadn't ditched our VHS player a few years back. What a shame. All those old tapes we have no way to watch with the new Blu-ray player, and we have way more tapes sitting around than Blu-ray discs.