Drones instrumentals, finally?

On r/muse someone has posted a link leading to a Soundcloud 2-minutes preview of song instrumentals from Drones. It's still unclear whether they are official or not, but judging by the awesome quality of the clips, they might be as well as such.

The main problem is that the SC user who owns them would like to trade their free sharing with "something" regarding the band, otherwise they won't give them out.

What do you all think about this?

Anyway, I'll just leave the link to the Reddit post down here, where you'll find the SC link, too:

EDIT: Items among which the user is ready to trade them for are "unleaked Evanescence instrumentals". Yeah, quite weird.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

I'd want a whole lot more information on where they came from for that price tag.

It seems that he's cracked them from a "CD promo given by a label insider", as a redditer that contacted him has said.

That doesn't seem horrible actually for something that was never supposed to be released.

I mean, yeah, relatively speaking they may be worth all that money, but to a broke down like me it's quite of a big deal.

Wait, so he got it for free from some label insider and wants $500? Shady imo, and not remotely worth fans pooling together.

No, apparently they payed them $ 500 themselves, and want to recuperate the cost by "selling" them.

When you use the word "shady", you're referring to the fact they're trying to make money out of this, or it's because you think it's a hoax?

No, apparently they payed them $ 500 themselves, and want to recuperate the cost by "selling" them.

When you use the word "shady", you're referring to the fact they're trying to make money out of this, or it's because you think it's a hoax?

I mean, I was calling it shady just for the price tag but the whole thing sounds a bit weird to me tbh :chuckle:

Who would pay $500 for some instrumentals, just sell them on for the exact same price? Or...Evanescence instrumentals? :LOL:

If someone actually pays 500€ for the Drones instrumentals, then we're surely living in the darkest timeline.

rationality of doing so aside, i am aware of a number of muse collectors who likely wouldn't bat an eye at paying at least £750/€850/$1000 for an official WB drones instrumental CD. no question.

rationality of doing so aside, i am aware of a number of muse collectors who likely wouldn't bat an eye at paying at least £750/€850/$1000 for an official WB drones instrumental CD. no question.

Well, to each their own I guess :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. So someone actually has these and is actively willing to trade them (xpeehdroox

on soundcloud yeah)

Has anyone actually contacted him/her to try negotiate something? We're so close and yet so far. The soundcloud clip is so juicy... it would be a sad day indeed if we never get our hands on the full tracks!

By the way, the instrumental for Uno is finally out there as well (ok maybe old news to some - but since I last checked at least XD)!!

for anyone who missed that :) Edited by fragtion

• 6 months later...