Australian Tour November 2017

clairbear

Seems strange to travel all that way just for 2 shows.

Is it possible that they will be taking part in some festival during that time, and that they're just putting their own shows out there first? Maybe some other shows opening for a larger band? People just simply DON'T bring their entire crew and production all the way for Australia just for 2 shows. They'd probably lose money on the trip.

I have been to every Muse show in Perth, and was devastated Australia was left off the last tour. Imagine my disappointment when I heard the band was finally returning, only to learn that it was only Melbourne and Sydney.

Come back to Perth Arena. If the concert doesn't sell out, I will personally buy all the spare tickets so it does.

• 4 weeks later...

You see, my parents had promised me that they'd fly my over to Australia and help sort me out with tickets (I live in New Zealand). However, it just so happens that on the first tour date, my dad and I fly out to the UK. Just my luck. Pretty disappointing but I'm hoping that whoever goes has a bunch of fun, I wouldn't be bothered about the setlist, just be happy that they're going back to Australia. There's us lot over here in NZ who can't go.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

I have 2 seated tickets (Section 3) for Rod Laver Arena on the 18th December. I can no longer go due to work commitments so they are available for $300. I paid Ticketek $305 including their booking fee so you can save $5 - WOO HOO!

PM me for details, prefer cash on collection in Northern suburbs of Melbourne.

• 4 weeks later...

So we got The Handler instead of Dead Inside. To me though once they hit the solo which Matt inevitably stuffed up, his voice kinda sucked through the last part.

Other than that it was good fun. Enjoyed somehow watching one of the balloons become undone and blast off into the roof

So we got The Handler instead of Dead Inside. To me though once they hit the solo which Matt inevitably stuffed up, his voice kinda sucked through the last part.

Other than that it was good fun. Enjoyed somehow watching one of the balloons become undone and blast off into the roof

Well that makes sense...

The GA crowd tonight was a bit better than Sydney. Plug In Baby wasn't as good but Stockholm Syndrome was better tonight. The Handler and Take A Bow were both great. New Kind of Kick is a joke. The Globalist into Drones is so boring and should be replaced by two piano songs. Overall, two pretty even and enjoyable nights.