2017.06.06 - Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

forevermusic

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/0E005242CF7DCB40

$30.00 - $99.50

general onsale 2/10 @10am

100 level is GA pit/no seats configuration.

How do you know? I have found two different map configurations, one with a small pit that doesn't have a section number, and sections 101-103 are seats.

The other shows a small pit AND sections 101-103 as being pit.

The map on that link looks wrong. It looks like it is showing the three seated sections and NO pit.

How do you know? I have found two different map configurations, one with a small pit that doesn't have a section number, and sections 101-103 are seats.

The other shows a small pit AND sections 101-103 as being pit.

The map on that link looks wrong. It looks like it is showing the three seated sections and NO pit.

Hmm. Not sure why they're defaulting to the wrong map. It should be "End Stage with Large Pit" based on the information in the event detail.

Direct from TM: "Please note the 100 level is a GA Pit. GA Pit tickets are standing room only. There are NO seats in the GA Pit area.

The box office is only open on the night of the event.

All Lakewood Amphitheatre events are rain or shine."

Hmm. Not sure why they're defaulting to the wrong map. It should be "End Stage with Large Pit" based on the information in the event detail.

Direct from TM: "Please note the 100 level is a GA Pit. GA Pit tickets are standing room only. There are NO seats in the GA Pit area.

The box office is only open on the night of the event.

All Lakewood Amphitheatre events are rain or shine."

Based on that I would kind of figure this configuration is Level 100/pit.

Guess we'll find out on Wed. :confused:

1951364528_lakewoodseating-smallpit.gif.fd8312d75f2fedfbfe878e8471125e4f.gif

I'm confirming what I found out from the venue. They will indeed remove seats in sections 101-103 for the "large pit" configuration.

Pit tix and lower seating will be $100. Higher up seats will be $60, and lawn are $30. Add fees on top of that of course.

I'm thinking I will likely pass because I can't take time off to queue, the cost of decent seats is ridiculous, and I have to work early the next day. Meh.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ahh I'm super excited for this show. I was so sad when they didn't come here on their last tour. :p

At their show in September 2013, when I joined the line outside the venue, someone had started a system where we all wrote what number in line we were on our hands with a sharpie. I thought it was a great idea and it really helped keep everything organized.

Is there any chance that we could do that at this show too?

Last time I waited outside the Lakewood Amphitheatre, we weren't allowed into the parking lot until a certain time and everyone just lined up outside. But then when the gates opened, everyone ran to the venue's entrance like their lives depended on it, and suddenly your place in line wasn't decided on what time you got there, but instead it depended on how fast you could run. I would really like to avoid a repeat of that situation if possible. :rolleyes:

Edited by AmandaB821

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 pit tix for tonight's show... I paid $118 each but will take $75 each for them...

Not a scalper. Can send via TM so you know they're legit. I'll be at the show, too, so can also meet you, though I won't get there till relatively late.

I went to the Nashville show. Pvris played like 5 or 6 songs and went on stage right at 7. 30stm played about 10 I think then it took about 30 minutes for stage changeover. I think Muse went on around 9:15.

Thanks!!