Unintended Instrumental

PJR

Does anyone know of an Instrumental version of Unintended? I'm getting married, and we'd like it to be played during the ceremony, as the song means a lot to us - but i can't find a version!

Is there one, anyone know where i can download it if there is?

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm new here, so I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to put this. Someone move it to the right place if it isn't.

Anyway, I noticed that there's no Showbiz instrumentals. So I decided to make my own Showbiz instrumentals, trying to make them sound as close to the originals as possible. At the moment, I've made an instrumental of Unintended, as we all know, the best song in Showbiz.:LOL: So here you can download it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8eqb917ngf92a1m

This is all digitally done, because I don't actually know how to play guitar very well yet. I'm learning though, but I'm lightning on Piano. I used my Yamaha MO8 synth keyboard using the built-in presets and Ableton Live 8 to apply effects. Crits are welcome. :)

Welcome to the boards! It sounds wonderful, not sure about the starting percussions but the rest of it is beautiful to listen to.

Maybe change the 'Magical' sound in the outro, (I don't know how to describe it really!), or increase the bass, but maybe it's the fact I'm listening on the go on my MacBook so it may be my speakers.

Sounds beautiful nonetheless!

Thanks! That's good to know that I'm improving.

The magical sound in the outro was probably caused by the crash cymbal + chimes. It tends to do that. :) Also I did accidentally unbalance the EQ,it's leaning too far to the treble side. But to add to that, macbooks don't usually have very good integrated speakers. Try it with headphones or some external speakers with standard quality. ;)

I know a good recorded song is supposed to sound good on any speakers, but I don't have any reference speakers to base it off of.

• 2 months later...

Very nicely done man! :happy:

I'm thinking about recording this song, but with some vocals. :p

Drums,guitar,bass and vocals are ok to do,but I'm struggling to find the right sounds and synths for the background synth pad lines and effects. It would be very helpful if you share some thoughts on what they are and maybe some advice about recording this particular song. :rolleyes:

Cheers :D

Hey, I love it. It bugged me that the tempo seemed to be off at times, though, especially the drums. This is especially occurent in the second verse and refrain. Any comment on that? xD

Otherwise, I'm amazed that this is done on a keyboard, since the guitar sounds so emotional... ^^

Archived