Proshot Video of Drones Tour

TheHappySpaceman

Hi! So I don't know if this will ever happen--though hopefully it does--but will there be a live pro-shot video of one of the full shows on the Drones Tour? I'm just asking because there were full (well, minus a few songs) videos of the Seattle 2010 show during the Resistance Tour, and the Japan 2013 show during the 2nd Law Tour. So if there are any pro-shot recordings from either 2015 or 2016 of the Drones Tour, please post them here!

There's quite a few from the festivals last year, Rock Werchter was the best one imo, I'd check that one out if I were you. Some others were Main Square, Lollopalooza, Live Lounge, NOS Alive et cetera (there's more than this, can't remember the others)

Oh, and of course the LA Mayan gig, that and RW are the two to check out :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

like Matt said few months ago there was an 4k (blu ray , dvd ) shot of the gig in Berlin and i was there too and the securitys told me that to that there is an pro shoot today for the dvd ... but also in some other cities i guess like prag . i hope we'll get an Pro shot dvd of the Drones World Tour at the end of 2016 !

• 1 month later...