2016.06.28 - Eiffel Tower, Paris, France

forevermusic

Hi there,

is there anyone else who had trouble in ordering tickets for the Eiffel tower event? When I try to order (from Germany), I always get the message: "credit card number is not correct" and I checked it at least 3 times.... :(

Maybe you should try http://www.spectacles.carrefour.fr

Looks like the same like FNAC but I often have trouble with them, too :) so try it there.

Viel Glück 😀

Once you're in you'll be able to access the whole general admission area; it's all one area inside, no matter what gate you go in... EXCEPT for the golden circle "pelouse d'or" area; This is a front sectioned area: tickets were available when the gig first went on sale, at a higher price, and should only be accessible to people who bought these tickets. I should think they are sold out now.

Pelouse or Porte 6 is what my ticket says, and i went for the golden circle option

well at least i hope thats what i clicked, my french isn't that great

PSA: The venue isn't allowing ANY bags or photography equipment in.

I read that, too. But does anybody know if this considers ALL bags? Like even small ones to just put in your phone and wallet? (size around 18x13x2 cm)

I read that, too. But does anybody know if this considers ALL bags? Like even small ones to just put in your phone and wallet? (size around 18x13x2 cm)

I'll call them up or i'll ask on Facebook or Twitter. I know big backpacks aren't allowed at venues as for cameras there should be no problem.

Someone emailed them yesterday and they clarified that it was all bags. You could probably try contacting them and get them to be more specific, but I feel like I don't want to chance that lest I end up losing my bag/passport.

and for bottles of water?

I've just called up the ticket website. The employee has only read what you've read,(no bag no container), she told me to call up the Eiffel Tower. I couldn't so i've written them an email. I think only big backpacks are banned like any other concert. Bottles of water are always banned but small ones whose they remove the cap. I'm waiting for an answer. Anyway, in case i don't receive any answer, just bring a small bag, i don't think there will be any problem and don't bring any bottle whatsoever. You could find bottles and sandwiches while entering the show. I'll let you know when I've got more information.

I've just called up the ticket website. The employee has only read what you've read,(no bag no container), she told me to call up the Eiffel Tower. I couldn't so i've written them an email. I think only big backpacks are banned like any other concert. Bottles of water are always banned but small ones whose they remove the cap. I'm waiting for an answer. Anyway, in case i don't receive any answer, just bring a small bag, i don't think there will be any problem and don't bring any bottle whatsoever. You could find bottles and sandwiches while entering the show. I'll let you know when I've got more information.

Thank you!

Hey folks! Seriously considering getting tickets for this show. Me and some mates are going to the Rock Werchter festival in Belgium the day after so we could do a little Muse detour!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel near(ish) to the tower with decent overnight parking. Anyone had experience of doing this before? Park & Ride maybe? Hope to see you all there!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel near(ish) to the tower with decent overnight parking. Anyone had experience of doing this before? Park & Ride maybe? Hope to see you all there!

We have never been to Paris before.. But we managed to book at the IBIS hotel at 2 Rue Cambronne. It does have pay parking not sure how much though. We'll be taking the Metro into the city. Anyways... It is according to Google maps about a 12 minute walk to gate 3 which is what we bought. The price being a reasonably good at 110 Euros.

Maybe somebody may of heard or may know... This concert being a little special because of it's location. We are kind of wondering what the stage will look like? I'm thinking it'll be a normal concert stage with the tower "Towering" behind... Sure that will look great but I can't see "The Handler" working out too well. I'm thinking the strings will be cut there.. :)

We are counting down the days will we fly over! Our first trip to Paris and as a bonus to be able to see this tour yet again! Awesome!

As a side note... For concerts that have been at this location, do they normally place screens and/or speakers down to the end? We enter through gate 3 so we'll be pretty far back and since it's all level ground. It'll be a task to see the stage I would think.

Okay, fuck it, I think I'm gonna buy a ticket for this. Does anyone reckon it matters what 'door' you buy your ticket for? Never used a system where you have to choose the entrance before :unsure:

Edit: Nvm, think I'm just gonna get that 'golden circle' thingy.

I've got a normal standing ticket for sale, €40 if you want it. Ticket is in hand.

Hey folks! Seriously considering getting tickets for this show. Me and some mates are going to the Rock Werchter festival in Belgium the day after so we could do a little Muse detour!

I've got 3 tickets for sale all same entrance, €40 each if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found an answer to the question if bags will be allowed or not: http://www.paris.fr/actualites/foire-aux-questions-sur-la-fan-zone-3756 (second last question, it's in French)

According to this, small handbags and small backpacks are allowed. Bigger bags have to be left at the left luggage, there will be one at each entrance. Suitcases are not allowed.

Just in case anybody was still wondering ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am not going to lie, with all the violence which is happening with the french, the russians and the england fans, i really am nervous about going to paris now. As if we're gonna get the crap kicked out of us for just being English, shall i just speak the little bit of German i know?

I am not going to lie, with all the violence which is happening with the french, the russians and the england fans, i really am nervous about going to paris now. As if we're gonna get the crap kicked out of us for just being English, shall i just speak the little bit of German i know?

You don't have to worry. The venue will be looked over by LCD screens to see people, 1000 policemen will be there. Fans will be searched once then scanned afterwards. I'm used to it. Just come and enjoy the show. ;-)

Yeah, it'll be fine.

But sadly, I'm no longer going - two golden circle tickets available if anyone wants/needs them, see MuseBay :).

Face value of course. They're e-tickets too so can just email. PM if you want them.