2016.06.28 - Eiffel Tower, Paris, France

forevermusic

Hello, is anyone planning to meet up before the gig? i'm travelling over from England, i have a spare ticket if anyone wants it, i got carried away on teh morning they were released and got two before seeing if anyone could actually come. so yeh if anyone wants the ticket for free its cool.

Just had an email come through, which thanks to google translate or the french language, it doesn't make any sense what so ever

MUSE

Paris, Champ de Mars,

Tuesday, June 28

nothing

You trusted us to book your tickets for Muse in concert at the Eiffel Tower! We thank you, and would like to accompany you to the end of the experiment. Large bags, luggage, bulky items and bottles will be banned.

Thank you to prioritize public transport and anticipate your visit because search and mandatory palpation operations will apply to the access points.

The March Field will be closed and fenced for the occasion and will be accessible only to ticket holders people.

Due to the closure of the site over a very wide perimeter, thank you to introduce you to the gateway specified on your ticket and favor for it or recommended Metro RER station.

bars and catering spaces are available within the site.

Doors open at 17h.

when i stuck it through google translate, i couldn't help but piss myself laughing

and is anyone flying out from manchester on the day?

Okokok, I set off tomorrow and I can't remember ever being this excited and shit-scared at the same time :eek: I've never done anything anywhere near this big before by myself and it feels like there's sososososo many details to remember and things that could go wrong. I think my adrenaline is the only thing stopping me from melting into a puddle of crippling anxiety atm :LOL: Bloody Muse.

For anyone else travelling, stay safe and have a noice time kids <3 If the set is guff, at least we'll have gotten to wander around Paris :chuckle:

and is anyone flying out from manchester on the day?

Yep, staying at the airport hotel the night before and getting an 8:45 plane the next morning :happy:

Bloody hell jet lag sucks!.. We have arrived in London and leave for Paris at 5:40AM local on Eurostar tomorrow. 8 hours time difference between Vancouver and here just vanished in a "Super Massive Blackhole" lol

Counting down the hours now with a few pints. Have a good time everyone.

Back to real life, back to work... glad I finally got to see The Meueses on this tour... not the first time I've only juuuust managed to catch them on the tail end of a tour but yeah... this time was cutting it a bit fine haha. So I didn't get the full Drones extravaganza :( but maybe tbh glittery Eiffel Tower > dildrone anyway???

...at least the Eiffel Tower doesn't fall on people...

teehee

And yay for The Handler, that was all I cared about really because we all know it'll be in the bin by the time they tour again because he can't be arsed to pluck that particular string that night or whatever ‪#‎negativity‬ ‪#‎setlistWankers‬ ‪#‎shitsandwich‬ ‪#‎wherethefuckwasReapers‬

Saying it was a massive gig, i didn't feel it was something which was thought out for too long. No pyrotechnics, i was expecting a bit more from the eiffel tower, and taking out isolated system and "whatever jam this is called" jam, it was only 16 songs. One less than manchester in april. Don't get me wrong, their performance was amazing, but the amount of songs on the setlist seem to be slowly dropping and dropping.