Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

I am not sure about that.

as far as the gig in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong goes, both Hong Kong and Taiwan have some music festivals which they can sometimes invite some big name bands, like BRMC, Mogwai, Mew, TCTC

Oh yeah?Mogwai?OMG... :'( I missed them...

Mainland's got a famous festival now called"MIDI"迷笛音乐节,I should say it's going to be great cuz all the original bands from China go to it and show themselves.Some foreign bands come here,too.Though they're not famous(they may go famous as MIDI's growing stronger),but that's enough for the mainland rock fans.You know,the government always requires a "peaceful environment"...

Fans(especailly punk fans):"f*ckkoooofffff....."

• 1 month later...
That must have been a huge, huge rock. :p

And the ones typing in chinese at me, that still doesn't help. My grasp of chinese is limited when it comes to reading.

Same here. I can speak it, but i cannot read shit. :LOL:

okay...i don't want this thread to sink to the bottom,so i'm inviting someone to speak here too!i believed the Chinese ppl are always busy...no matter in our own country or others...see?long time they didn't appear!only me.

Damn straight chinese people are always busy! :LOL: I haven't been on this board for a long time becauuse i've been bombarded with tons of university work (First year!), so my social life has basically been non-existent..up to this point, because i'm on break! yay! :yesey:

Anyways, as for your previous question, Franz Ferdinand aren't too bad, although their songs tend to get on the repetitve side. Bands I'm currently into are Death From Above 1979 (as you can see in my sig..hehe), Kasabian, Nine Inch Nails, The Subways, Thirteen Senses, Travis, Garbage, Interpol, Gorlliaz, Snow Patrol, U2, The Stills, Metric, Placebo, Matthew Good Band, The Cardigans, The Strokes, and much more i can't think of at the moment. I hope that's a good enough answer to your question..hehe. What bands are you into?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished my exams!But not even a break though!!!!!So I'm trying to come here...so hard...hehehe...And darkshines nice to see you again!I heard that Franz Ferdinand's going to perform in Singapore and OASIS ,yes OASIS!!!they are going to singapore and HONG KONG!!!!OMG.....I can't go there!!!....

No break?!! :eek: Poor you! If I didn't have any breaks, i swear, I would go INSANE. Cool that those bands have gigs where you're at..but why can't you go? Is it on a school day or something? :stunned:

Speaking of gigs, I heard on the radio that Muse are planning to release their next album sometime in the spring, so I'm crossing my fingers that they're planning on touring here in Canada. I feel sooo bad for missing out on the last gig they had here, but this time, I will definetely go... unless i get midterms/exams around that time...geez, school just totally kills off any chances of having a social life :(

but why can't you go? Is it on a school day or something? :stunned:

Well,I believe i'll be locked by my mother if i'm going to HK to see a gig or something like that.Actually HKis quite near Guangzhou.But you know teenagers in Mainland often don't have chances to do things free!

geez, school just totally kills off any chances of having a social life :(

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,I believe i'll be locked by my mother if i'm going to HK to see a gig or something like that.Actually HKis quite near Guangzhou.But you know teenagers in Mainland often don't have chances to do things free!

Aww..that's very unfortunate :(

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yesey: hehe

Anyways, as for your previous question, Franz Ferdinand aren't too bad, although their songs tend to get on the repetitve side. Bands I'm currently into are Death From Above 1979 (as you can see in my sig..hehe), Kasabian, Nine Inch Nails, The Subways, Thirteen Senses, Travis, Garbage, Interpol, Gorlliaz, Snow Patrol, U2, The Stills, Metric, Placebo, Matthew Good Band, The Cardigans, The Strokes, and much more i can't think of at the moment. I hope that's a good enough answer to your question..hehe. What bands are you into?

well,well,i like OASIS and TRAVIS.I know Most British ppl don't like OASIS.But i do..:D well,i'm always getting into trouble when i mention Oasis to those ppl...recently i'm into The Stone Roses,The Libertines,some kind of that...you know,old stuff.And yes I love FranzFerdinand..!Their second album is great!:LOL:

And what's more,I believe that MUSE won't release any of their albums here in mainland...at least about 5years!!I know ppl in HKcould get the albums!!!I just heard that LIVE8 DVD was released in HK...!!!!!:noey:

I know how you feel. It was only until recently that Muse released OOS here in Canada..about damn time! Hullabaloo was also released surprisingly..won't be buying it though since i already have it downloaded (because at the time, i would have never imagined that they would EVER release it here)

well,well,i like OASIS and TRAVIS.I know Most British ppl don't like OASIS.But i do..:D well,i'm always getting into trouble when i mention Oasis to those ppl...recently i'm into The Stone Roses,The Libertines,some kind of that...you know,old stuff.And yes I love FranzFerdinand..!Their second album is great!:LOL:

haha...yeah..people around here seem to get in "attack-mode" whenever someone mentions liking Oasis. I'm not afraid to admit that I like Oasis. I think they're quite alright for a rock/pop band. But I'm a bigger fan of Travis however (*gets into "fangirl-mode"* And isn't Fran such a cutie? lol). I think they're awesome :)

(*gets into "fangirl-mode"* And isn't Fran such a cutie? lol). I think they're awesome :)

:LOL: :LOL: yea,he's cute...but this word is not enough to describe him,i think he's funny,very funny,just look at the face when Fran act in the video"Sing"...:LOL: :LOL: And i should say Dougie is a excellent bassist!!

I'm counting on the day that OASIS would appear in HK,well,day-dreaming...:(

:LOL: :LOL: yea,he's cute...but this word is not enough to describe him,i think he's funny,very funny,just look at the face when Fran act in the video"Sing"...:LOL: :LOL: And i should say Dougie is a excellent bassist!!

I'm counting on the day that OASIS would appear in HK,well,day-dreaming...:(

00276086_med.jpg:yesey:

Yes, I guess "cute" isn't enough to describe him. He IS very funny..do you have their "Singles" DVD? He is soo funny in it..esp during the "Tony Boney" part and the Making of "Sing"..aw good times :happy:. And Dougie! hah..he's so funny too. He did a Richard Ashcroft impersonation that was aboslutely hysterical :LOL:

00276086_med.jpg:yesey:

Yes, I guess "cute" isn't enough to describe him. He IS very funny..do you have their "Singles" DVD? He is soo funny in it..esp during the "Tony Boney" part and the Making of "Sing"..aw good times :happy:. And Dougie! hah..he's so funny too. He did a Richard Ashcroft impersonation that was aboslutely hysterical :LOL:

:eek: Singles DVD?Why i have never heard of it?......:eek: :eek:

the oasis new album sells well in mainland now i guess:D :D i'm again day-dreaming lol...GIG IN CHINA!GIG IN CHINA!!!

And when mention Muse,hardly anybody know them here.........................................................................*沮丧ING*

:eek: Singles DVD?Why i have never heard of it?......:eek: :eek:

the oasis new album sells well in mainland now i guess:D :D i'm again day-dreaming lol...GIG IN CHINA!GIG IN CHINA!!!

And when mention Muse,hardly anybody know them here.........................................................................*沮丧ING*

2004_singles_dvd.jpg

Ithink it came out early last year...I hope it comes out in mainland china..it's a REALLY good DVD...it's got all of their music videos, making of commentaries, clips from Glastonbury, TOTP, and other gigs, plus clips of the band screwing around :LOL: It's a must for all Travis fans.

And I understand where you're coming from. Here in Canada, i don't think the majority of the people even know who muse are either. The radio stations rarely play them (Unless it's broadcasting at the "Mod Club" which plays music from the UK :D ) and TV is even worse. Hmm..i guess that explains why there are only about 10 or so Muse fans on this board that are from Canada :LOL:

And i heard just now that Mike Shinoda and his Fort Minor has got a gig in Singapore!!!...

Who? :unsure:

2004_singles_dvd.jpg

Ithink it came out early last year...I hope it comes out in mainland china..it's a REALLY good DVD...it's got all of their music videos, making of commentaries, clips from Glastonbury, TOTP, and other gigs, plus clips of the band screwing around :LOL: It's a must for all Travis fans.

And I understand where you're coming from. Here in Canada, i don't think the majority of the people even know who muse are either. The radio stations rarely play them (Unless it's broadcasting at the "Mod Club" which plays music from the UK :D ) and TV is even worse. Hmm..i guess that explains why there are only about 10 or so Muse fans on this board that are from Canada :LOL:

Who? :unsure:

Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park.He made up Fort Minor with other two guys.But that's his personal job.His main job is still one of the two leaders in Linkin Park.

And I'm sure the DVD won't be released.:mad: There're only chances for Britney Spears or Whitney Houston......etc.:(

Archived