Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

他的贝司技术倒不错,但是一般我们选人是看长相的,哈哈哈哈:LOL: :LOL: ......

你看我SIG里面的那个网,在PHOTO SECTION里面,CHRIS的PHOTO是最少的...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

I cant choose. They are equally adorable. :LOL:

一般就是星期一至星期五是学生上课的时候,星期六星期日就休息.但是现在中国的学校为了提高本校的成绩和知名度,一般会偷偷地加补课.反正补课的安排就五花八门了.中国的学生最辛苦,但是却不能培养成最优秀的人,只能成为最优秀的学生.

我在广州不大坐的士,公交地铁已经很方便了.

really?? here in mexico is almost the same, but in English class we do cool activities such as... a food fair, we called it like "First International Harvard Food Fair", or the Christmas festival. But in my class, the students are really lazy. They eat lunch during History class, but of course the teacher punish them.. In basic school i had 5 English exams every Wednesday, and 4 in Thursday. 7 exams for Spanish each Friday, that was really hard, but if you can control it, you know you're gonna get good grades.

Now in high school there are 10 exams in a week plus extra project.

really?? here in mexico is almost the same, but in English class we do cool activities such as... a food fair, we called it like "First International Harvard Food Fair", or the Christmas festival. But in my class, the students are really lazy. They eat lunch during History class, but of course the teacher punish them.. In basic school i had 5 English exams every Wednesday, and 4 in Thursday. 7 exams for Spanish each Friday, that was really hard, but if you can control it, you know you're gonna get good grades.

Now in high school there are 10 exams in a week plus extra project.

Complex...

你们确实把课程弄得挺复杂的...

一般就是星期一至星期五是学生上课的时候,星期六星期日就休息.但是现在中国的学校为了提高本校的成绩和知名度,一般会偷偷地加补课.反正补课的安排就五花八门了.中国的学生最辛苦,但是却不能培养成最优秀的人,只能成为最优秀的学生.

我在广州不大坐的士,公交地铁已经很方便了.

I read that in newspapers that students in China r very hardworking...

lol i pretty much understand cantonese. i can say a bit but usually end up sounding like a retard :LOL:

lol! i don't speak but i can understand it, not a lot, but at least i can. :)

my mother told me that when i was a little girl i used to say: fai si choi lei, gno fan cau :LOL:

Lay ho ma??????

Oh man, i haven't been on this thread for AGES. Doubt anyone will remember me :p

And wow, I never knew you were chinese Pancake! Cantonese too? nice nice. And no worries, I can't speak it that well either; I can understand more than I can speak. i'm too white-washed for my own good :LOL:.

So how is everyone doing? Thoughts of the new album?

I FINALLY managed to catch Muse live in concert when they came to Toronto not too long ago. That was one AMAZING experience-2nd row baaaby :happy:

Lay ho ma??????

Oh man, i haven't been on this thread for AGES. Doubt anyone will remember me :p

And wow, I never knew you were chinese Pancake! Cantonese too? nice nice. And no worries, I can't speak it that well either; I can understand more than I can speak. i'm too white-washed for my own good :LOL:.

I FINALLY managed to catch Muse live in concert when they came to Toronto not too long ago. That was one AMAZING experience-2nd row baaaby :happy:

yeah when i talk to people in real life, people usually say i sound like a white person :LOL:

i LOVE the new album. Pure genuis. I heard Take A Bow for the first time and nearly had an orgasm :$:stunned: Too much information? Ah well. :p But Map of The Problematique has got to be my favourite song on there. Gives me the chills. OH, and GLORIOUS! A beautiful song. :)

I saw them in 2003 in Manchester. But never met them because I was with people who didnt like them as much as I did and weren;t willing to wait for a few hours. This time round I'm on my own on one show, but thank god I have another fanatic with me on the second. (see details below :p). So hopefully my dream of meeting them will come true :)

How's everyone? :)

Lay ho ma??????

OFcourse i remember ya!

you're the Toronto kool guy..um...you used to use The Kills for your sig...

yeah when i talk to people in real life, people usually say i sound like a white person :LOL:

i LOVE the new album. Pure genuis. I heard Take A Bow for the first time and nearly had an orgasm :$:stunned: Too much information? Ah well. :p But Map of The Problematique has got to be my favourite song on there. Gives me the chills. OH, and GLORIOUS! A beautiful song. :)

I saw them in 2003 in Manchester. But never met them because I was with people who didnt like them as much as I did and weren;t willing to wait for a few hours. This time round I'm on my own on one show, but thank god I have another fanatic with me on the second. (see details below :p). So hopefully my dream of meeting them will come true :)

How's everyone? :)

?!

MOTP's also my fav!

But how come i never knew there's a song called glorious?:eek: :eek:

Archived