Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Hello :happy:

I would love it if not that many people around me new about muse. Don't ask me why i just like to feel special. :rolleyes:

Thats annoying about the CD situation. try http://www.museandamuse.com Its a fansite, you can listen to most of their songs. :)

Well...I have to admit that I also feel that sometimes... :D but in a good thinking way, I guess that we must "infect" everyone with the "MUSE DISEASE" !!! :D

cheers!

Well...I have to admit that I also feel that sometimes... :D but in a good thinking way, I guess that we must "infect" everyone with the "MUSE DISEASE" !!! :D

cheers!

lol Yea, sometimes i feel i don't want them to get any bigger cos annoying people who have no idea what their talking about will be like, oh yea muse! i've heard of them. :rolleyes: it just irritates me.

:) Thanks you all!

But it is very hard to find them than you can imagin.

Iam also busy with my learning.(I am in china ,so the pressure …)

Our school have a kind and beautiful English teacher! :LOL: She comes from london.

Does anybody want to recommend some music you like to me? :rolleyes:

Our school have a kind and beautiful English teacher! :LOL: She comes from london.

I have a chinese penpal and she's always telling me how much work she has to do and stuff lol it makes me feel lazy :)

what do you mean?

well...er..um. kind of hard to explain. Do you know the type of people that criticise your music everything you wear, what you do. Then say your talking about muse and they go oh yea muse i know them...their crap.

Also i've never found a band at the beginging of their career, like i found muse around the time of OOS. And i always here people on here going on about how great the showbiz days were and it just seems so nice. So i guess is a bit of a personal reason why i wouldn't want then getting bigger......lolI've think i've made you more confused. :unsure:

i really don't think i've explained myself properly, sorry

well...er..um. kind of hard to explain. Do you know the type of people that criticise your music everything you wear, what you do. Then say your talking about muse and they go oh yea muse i know them...their crap.

Also i've never found a band at the beginging of their career, like i found muse around the time of OOS. And i always here people on here going on about how great the showbiz days were and it just seems so nice. So i guess is a bit of a personal reason why i wouldn't want then getting bigger......lolI've think i've made you more confused. :unsure:

i know EXACTLY what you mean

even worse is 'oh you like muse? oh i loooove that song sing for absolution, do you know that?'

type Chinese, I can read Chinese

recommendation? what sort of style do you prefer?

Hello :happy:

I would love it if not that many people around me new about muse. Don't ask me why i just like to feel special. :rolleyes:

Thats annoying about the CD situation. try http://www.museandamuse.com Its a fansite, you can listen to most of their songs. :)

Hello ;)

I'm not going to judge you but I think it's quite selfish that not let others to know something great , I love Muse too but I don't think I'd be more special if there's only me know more things about Muse than others . :LOL:

Hello ;)

I'm not going to judge you but I think it's quite selfish that not let others to know something great , I love Muse too but I don't think I'd be more special if there's only me know more things about Muse than others . :LOL:

lol Yea i know its being very slefish and i don't want to deprive people of a great band, but thats just how i feel sometimes, i don't mean to. :)

I've seen Muse twice here in Portugal but the first I didn't paid too much attention because I still wasn't into the Muse scene...but the 2nd time (this year june 9th) it was one of the best days of my life (and no, i'm not overreacting!)...I almost cried :rolleyes: It was...just beatiful...!

:D

Well,灵感means muse in chinese.

There is somebody can speak chinese,right?

Which country do you live in right now?

Just recommend somthing you like :)

Does anybody have seen muse live?Talk about it ,OK? :rolleyes:

The Cooper Temple Clause (new britpop), Ladytron (80's electronica beat), Flaming Lips (amazing U.S. band), Mogwai (post-rock), Portishead, Massive Attack (trip-hop), Lamb, Morcheeba (radio-friendly electronic), Prodigy (big beat), Super Fury Animals (Welsh band), Kasabian (new brit band, sort of primal scream style)

and etc.

what were you thinking, C? what makes you think that, C? I always want to recommend good music to my friends, and you are totally the opposite.

My mmmmmmmiind please stop aasking me to deescribe......Of cource i'd recommend them to my friends. Its just the people who you know that even if you tried they wouldn't like it, yea know stuff like that.

Hello ;)

The logo you use (a boy on it) looks so familiar.Who is he? :confused:

Are you in hong kong? :rolleyes:

Archived