Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

I am from Taiwan.

so ...ignore the political shxt

I am a Chinese Muse fan!

I listen to

Radiohead, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Tori Amos, Matthew Good, Tea Party, Silverchair, Placebo, Rage Against the Machine, Stone Temple Pilot, and now Muse!

haha

Find one

hi,

:p:indiff:

ah Taiwan doesn't have enough English-music listener as far as I know... I am in Vancouver now.

People in Taiwan just indulge in those Korean/Japanese cover songs for whatever reason.

I think Linkin Park is pretty good....POP band!

not bad when sometimes I just wanna listen to some brainless melody and smash stuff.

but artistic?...don't think so...

oh...maybe some guys from Tw really immerse themselves in " Japan fashion "

or "Korean tv" huh...but on the NY post, "Korean-pop" fades not all the time .lol

I am from Taiwan and I meet countless ppl ..they listen countless kinds of music.... just be free in music World, that;s true huh~regardless of language.

no....the tickets are sold out..

I wish I haven't been drowning myself in A Perfect Circle and Velvet Revolver the pass few months,

may I would have learned about the concert ahead...sigh~

2005 ,

I wanna see MUSE tour,

oh godness,,,,,

You must had saw it, aren't U?!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
what's up Chinese musers

hehe not bad, but im not really in china. i'm an abc [australian born chinese no no no NOT AMERICAN PEOPLE], and i really like muse.. i cant even speak chinese, ehe well not properly.. i was born in shanghai =D i'm half shanghai and half hong kong =P i never knew muse even existed in china.. lol 缪斯 what the fuck? sounds retarded lol they came to aust but i missed out i so badly hope they come back to australia or they're dead meat *shakes fist* hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

我弄不明白我怎么把图片弄成我的图标,能告诉我吗?

I Don‘t Understand How To Use The Signature,can Someone Tell Me?

为什么我有那么多人关心中国的时事政治?怎么没人关心我们这里的音乐信仰?

Why There’re Many People Who Are Intested In Chinese Politics?nobody Care About The Viewpoint Of Music?

Archived