Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

• 4 weeks later...

oh haha!! i thought ur a chinese...so i'm still alone then.. eitherway, nice to meet u

i think it's real cool n awesome that a lot of ppl know who Muse are all over the world...except here...it looks as if i'm the only one among my friends that's like..crazy about Muse's songs n music...sheesh...lonely...haha

oh haha!! i thought ur a chinese...so i'm still alone then.. eitherway, nice to meet u

i think it's real cool n awesome that a lot of ppl know who Muse are all over the world...except here...it looks as if i'm the only one among my friends that's like..crazy about Muse's songs n music...sheesh...lonely...haha

Where are you from?

Chinese muse fans? of course there are.

dan hai or jing hai sik gon gong dun wah.

and i seem more english than i do chinese.

hahaha Cantonese speakers united!

Hi. Im Chinese as well. I live in Georgia, USA.

I totally understand what he/she said.

Muse makes a trip to Hong Kong and Singarpore will be awesome

haha...sorry..i dun understand cuz i dunno cantonese.

yeah, they should... it will be awesome! but i dun think they will in the near future cuz not many ppl here know them in Singapore yet...and the stupid radio stations here doesnt play their songs much (compared to others) even tho i've msged them multiple times...i give up.. :(

as to Hong Kong, i think they will cuz the population is much much higher... :)

haha...sorry..i dun understand cuz i dunno cantonese.

yeah, they should... it will be awesome! but i dun think they will in the near future cuz not many ppl here know them in Singapore yet...and the stupid radio stations here doesnt play their songs much (compared to others) even tho i've msged them multiple times...i give up.. :(

as to Hong Kong, i think they will cuz the population is much much higher... :)

What do most people in Singapore listen to?

Muse is quite well-known in Hong Kong. (among those people listening to rock anyway)

From Hong Kong

Awesome!!!! My fellow HKer in da hizzouse!

I miss that place. Hope it is all nice and dandy there.

I know the organizor from Rockit Fest (whatever its called) wanted to get Muse but they couldnt afford it. :(

Awesome!!!! My fellow HKer in da hizzouse!

I miss that place. Hope it is all nice and dandy there.

I know the organizor from Rockit Fest (whatever its called) wanted to get Muse but they couldnt afford it. :(

Oh really. That's really a big disappointment. Wonder what bands will come for the Rockit Fest this year. I never attended one previously. But it's still good that they will explore the North American market, my buddies in Vancouver finally get a chance to watch them

Archived