Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

It's funny you should mention that cos you might've heard this already but apparently one of the members from Cooper Temple Clause broke Chris's wrist in a game of footie. So you can blame that guy for Muse not coming maybe.

:eek: well that's new to me. didn't know about that.

:eek: well that's new to me. didn't know about that.

that's new to me as well, I know Christ's wrist is hurt, but don't know how it was hurt. Anyway, getting Muse to Hong Kong is kind of unrealistic now (the same thing goes for Radiohead & Blur, my two other all-time favourites), I am happy with what we are getting now.

by the way, anyone here going to see Mogwai at HITEC?

I'm SOOOOOOOOO going to cry...... :'( No I don't live in HK now.... shame really.

Those bloody coopers boys, they said they'd tell me if they were playing Hong Kong, I would have saved them money on hiring a tour guide dammit....

*is one of TCTC's huge fans*

oh, you are friends of them?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Chinese-Canadian and i listen to Muse religously. So stoked that they are coming to Calgary (October 25!!!) . . . got me tickets i did :D

Muse doesn't get much, if any, air play in this city so i was really surprised that they decided to come out here (or that a promoter was willing). I was disappointed to miss the Vancouver show in April :mad: - if i knew i would have drove/flown out there to seen them for sure. I thought that i missed out . . . but hot damn, fortunately my prayers have been answered!!! :happy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! Well...actually, there are another 3 albums...You can buy the cds from this site --- http://www.swagshop.com/store/muse/

The other cds are Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Hullabaloo. (And if you enjoy it a lot, and have enough money you can buy the singles too! :D )

You can also download from the internet bur i dont know if that's a good thing to say in the OFFICIAL forum...so, the best to do is buy the cds!!!

Enjoy and welcome! :D

:p

hi every body,

I'm from china.Here actually are only a few people know muse.That makes me very disappointed. :'( :'(

Also It is hard to get their cds.I only have their last album.Where can i listen to their another two albums? :$

Hello :happy:

I would love it if not that many people around me new about muse. Don't ask me why i just like to feel special. :rolleyes:

Thats annoying about the CD situation. try http://www.museandamuse.com Its a fansite, you can listen to most of their songs. :)

Archived