Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Another Chinese Muse fan here... in Auckland, New Zealand...

... just went to their Auckland show in September, and it was amazing.. Managed to get front row centre, and got good pics and vids.. and my friend met them, I'm so jealous.. :(

.. I can't complain though, made off with the massive promo poster...I just can't get enough of them, it's my ambition to meet them at least 1ce and can't stop listening to their 'New Song' at the moment.. if anyone can make out the lyrics, pray share! :D

oh yeah, if anyone's interested in some vids/pics for the AK show, feel free to email me at theoriginallisa@hotmail.com, as long as there's MUSE in the subject, i'll be happy to reply..

I apologise for being random, but i never know what to say in these things

Another Chinese Muse fan here... in Auckland, New Zealand...

... just went to their Auckland show in September, and it was amazing.. Managed to get front row centre, and got good pics and vids.. and my friend met them, I'm so jealous.. :(

.. I can't complain though, made off with the massive promo poster...I just can't get enough of them, it's my ambition to meet them at least 1ce and can't stop listening to their 'New Song' at the moment.. if anyone can make out the lyrics, pray share! :D

oh yeah, if anyone's interested in some vids/pics for the AK show, feel free to email me at theoriginallisa@hotmail.com, as long as there's MUSE in the subject, i'll be happy to reply..

I apologise for being random, but i never know what to say in these things

I've been to Auckland. There were so many, so many, so many Chinese there. Haha...

Hello, nice to meet you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well,灵感means muse in chinese.

There is somebody can speak chinese,right?

Which country do you live in right now?

Just recommend somthing you like :)

Does anybody have seen muse live?Talk about it ,OK? :rolleyes:

great ! im Chinese too.

i only saw their show on vcd,however it have brought thrills to me so much

some ppl also translate "muse" into 缪斯--- more complicated characters :p

i'm a CBC! canadian born chinese. :)

i just saw the muse concert in toronto on monday! it was awsome

so yea... just showing my chinese PRIDE! hehehe... :LOL:

me too!

*hugs*

I am no longer alone..hahah...

shame i didnt catch that concert..nobody would go with me because nobody i know knows muse :(

aww my friend was at the toronto show as well. she was persuading me to fly up there.

i would totally go for it if i hadnt booked a trip the weekend before. :(

but i AM going to see muse in 6 days!!!

im so excited!

have a good show, post some pictures from the front row, haha....

Hey guys i only just found this thread lol. I'm also chinese, anyone going to muse gig at Earls Court on 20th?

oh my...is that a pic of a jap guy named gackt (or something like that) in your sig?? so funny..my friends have the biggest crush on that guy :LOL: which i can't understand cuz

i think he looks like a girl :unsure: don't hurt me

oh and it would be cool if i could go to the Earl's Court gig, but being the fact that i live in Canada, don't see any way of that happening :(

Hey Darkshines., um ya that is indeed Gackt, guys a legend :happy: awww too bad u can't make it to earls court i'm saying i'm going but i still haven't recieved my ticket yet lol. My order trackers still says the tickets out of stock and the gigs like in a week and a bit lol. I'm actually getting a bit worried.

Hey Darkshines., um ya that is indeed Gackt, guys a legend :happy: awww too bad u can't make it to earls court i'm saying i'm going but i still haven't recieved my ticket yet lol. My order trackers still says the tickets out of stock and the gigs like in a week and a bit lol. I'm actually getting a bit worried.

oh my, that IS bad :unsure:

hope those tickets get to you in time! and report back after the show if you can ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys i went to the earls court gig on monday (my tickets came eventually). It was so amazing, i saw them last year at the NEC, but this time it was so much better. I sat at the front in Block 1 The atmosphere was magical especially at Blackout, Matt told everyone to get out their mobile phones and the whole stadium was lit up by everyones phones. They also released big white balloons with confete and smaller black balloons inside them all round the stadium during Blackout. For me that was the most wonderful part of the whole show, although the whole gig was amazing. O yeh they played DES aswell sounded pretty sweet. For those of you that have read the other thread about about this gig and think they played Deadstar, i'd like to just say NO THEY DID NOT PLAY DEADSTAR! lol. It was played on the 19th not 20th.

I have to say that was the best gig of my whole life, and the only band that might be able to top it is muse.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, its been a long time since I was last in here...

Anyway for those Muse fans who live in HK, I have a tape of Dom saying that they would like to go to HK, so maybe soon... (not just of him saying that, I'm not that sad... it was when absolution was being previewed... I jumped all around the room, when they announced it on the radio...)

Oh and I'm going to HK for the first time since I was a baby, in February!!!

BTW any chinese from Germany??? rather random but yeah...

I was in a band (I play guitar/piano/violin),

but broke up since everyone listens to different music

one listen to country

one listen to our lady peace

one listen to x japan

the other one listen to some techno stuff.

so~

I am trying to learn to play Plug in Baby...

how the hell does Matt remember that long guitar intro!?@!#!@

Plug in babe ... the intro pretty cool

:rolleyes:

Archived