Dear Kev,

Pretty sure last year was the same, but is there any reason that the Advent Calendar doesn't seem to load on Firefox? I don't think it's my laptop because I've had a new one for a couple of months. Doesn't really matter as I have Internet Explorer too but it's just interesting!

From,

David

Dear Kev,

Pretty sure last year was the same, but is there any reason that the Advent Calendar doesn't seem to load on Firefox? I don't think it's my laptop because I've had a new one for a couple of months. Doesn't really matter as I have Internet Explorer too but it's just interesting!

From,

David

Do you have adblock installed on firefox?

Kev. As you're clearly a more awesome admin than some other(s) I kindly request you to change:

"Advent Calendar 2011

This years chocolate-free way to count down the days until Christmas."

to

"Advent Calendar 2011

This year's chocolate-free way to count down the days until Christmas."

because there should be a fricking apostrophe.

oh christ, is it Musematt and T who are going for the iced bun record? will my living room be big enough.

Brilliant, about the lessons. That will give me the adequate skills needed if the world is attacked by giants and I need to save the planet by killing one via anal entry.

oh christ, is it Musematt and T who are going for the iced bun record? will my living room be big enough.

Brilliant, about the lessons. That will give me the adequate skills needed if the world is attacked by giants and I need to save the planet by killing one via anal entry.

:LOL: I can already imagine Matt's horrified face when he reads this. :chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...
Dear Kev,

Can you promote the K&T awards final round a bit, and perhaps arrange some nice coloured undertitles for the first 3 places?

sorry not doing undertitles for non staff things. you could try get longan to talk to noodles about the possibility of the final being part of the board awards though?

Archived