well i was asked to put it up with no idea how annoying it would be, and then i was going to wait for a response as to if we keep it given how annoying it is but the outcry was so big that i decided to get rid of it before a decision is made, so we might still have to have it i dunno

well i was asked to put it up with no idea how annoying it would be, and then i was going to wait for a response as to if we keep it given how annoying it is but the outcry was so big that i decided to get rid of it before a decision is made, so we might still have to have it i dunno

Kk, in the meantime someone think of an adblock filter for it... :awesome:

It's reeeeeally hard to do anything on the iPhone/mobile skins. They're really not designed to do anything other than post with :p

Cheers! Thought as much.

But I've tried it in a few skins (current, stars, haarp, mobile etc) and it just doesnt seem possible :(

I was putting it down to iphone's general slight racism or whatever it has built in!! :eek:

Kev,

avatar related error. Is this unusual or amidoinitrong?

cheers,

N

thats odd, you getting that consistently? just tried it myself and it worked fine.

Kev...

Is it actually impossible to upload a photo to the board from an iphone? I can't seem to do it, even when in the iphone app (which is odd!)

Cheers,

Brian.

not only is it impossible it's impossible for all websites to upload an image from an iphone, they don't let you do it via html only native apps can do it (and iphone app just runs that in a view.

It's undertitle day, Kev...

they're working :) - not sure when they started though

thats odd, you getting that consistently? just tried it myself and it worked fine.

would it be the avatar itself?

seems that when i saved the file on my pc and then uploaded it, it worked. Before hand i was using an URL. I tried a number of different url's for the same gif, and it didn't work.

in anycase, it's fine now. Not 100% sure if i prefer it to my old boite diabolique, but it'll do for now till i make my mind up.

what do you think kev? would you prefer a warning about the complexities of mastering a stairs, or an image of the most terrifyingly dangerous musical instrument known to man?

Kev...

Is it actually impossible to upload a photo to the board from an iphone? I can't seem to do it, even when in the iphone app (which is odd!)

Cheers,

Brian.

You have to sign up to somewhere that lets you upload photos via an email address. Photobucket does it. Then MMS the photo, and use the URL.

Archived