In town and that would be during the afternoon, before meeting up with other Musers for a drink and eating out. I won't have time to go shopping, sadly.

But if you know any nice restaurant and pub or bar, it could be interesting, thanks. :happy:

Don't worry for pubs and bars to go drinking on thursday night we are sorted! :D If you want a snack in the afternoon try the fries at "Nation of shopkeepers" they are nom! And there is also a patisserie Valerie in the centre.

Don't worry for pubs and bars to go drinking on thursday night we are sorted! :D If you want a snack in the afternoon try the fries at "Nation of shopkeepers" they are nom! And there is also a patisserie Valerie in the centre.

:LOL::LOL: You know I love fries and pastries (not together obviously).

But I'd also like to be a bit of a tourist.

Dear Kevvvvvvvv

Normally when someone quotes another persons post it appears with the quote in that little box thing, and then if someone then quotes that post...the original quote disappears so you only ever quote one post (following?)

Is there any way to change in private messages where as you reply you get this massive chain of quotes? Cheers

Not sure how much sense that all made

Dear Kevvvvvvvv

Normally when someone quotes another persons post it appears with the quote in that little box thing, and then if someone then quotes that post...the original quote disappears so you only ever quote one post (following?)

Is there any way to change in private messages where as you reply you get this massive chain of quotes? Cheers

Not sure how much sense that all made

I suppose you can just delete the quotes that get in your way, no? Some people prefer to have one string of conversation saved in their inbox so they could later delete extra messages as the storage space gets filled

I suppose you can just delete the quotes that get in your way, no? Some people prefer to have one string of conversation saved in their inbox so they could later delete extra messages as the storage space gets filled

That's what I currently do, but then when you have to scroll down insane amounts to get to the part where you type your message it gets annoying.

Also writing pms on an iPhone is a bitch, but that's the iPhone's fault

Dear Kev,

I think this was suggested by Niall just before my departure, but what do you think the chance would be of having a "Sport" subsection for the Gallery? Right now, sport is kinda amalgamated into Banter, but there's a good few threads, and I wonder is there enough to warrent a little sub-section?

Party!

Neil.

That's what I currently do, but then when you have to scroll down insane amounts to get to the part where you type your message it gets annoying.

Also writing pms on an iPhone is a bitch, but that's the iPhone's fault

Yeah it's annoying but a purposeful feature thats a bitch to switch off so won't happen with this software i'm afraid. I also hope mobile webkit gets better at handling textareas as it's a nightmare quoting

Dear Kev,

I think this was suggested by Niall just before my departure, but what do you think the chance would be of having a "Sport" subsection for the Gallery? Right now, sport is kinda amalgamated into Banter, but there's a good few threads, and I wonder is there enough to warrent a little sub-section?

Party!

Neil.

it's an interesting idea, we don't have many sport threads but it could maybe work i'll have a think

Dear Kev,

I want to upgrade the memory on my Macbook which currently has 2gb and capacity for 4gb. Do I buy two new 2gb thingies and replace the existing, or just stick in an additional 2gb? I am stupid, please help.

Ta,

Lucy

if you want to connect two machines directly together via ethernet you need a crossover cable, but i assume you have a router with ethernet inputs so you may as well just connect them both to ethernet and you'll get similar performance. assuming you're not using gigabit ethernet i expect you'll get lower io speeds across network than usb 2.0 hard disks though.

The contents of the stores has nothing to do with kev, as far as I know.

lol! sounds like this is the follow up question: "Dear Kev, why does my local guitar shop not stock DeviEver effects?"

that's definitely an issue kev can fix lol!

Archived