i see, i'm not experiencing that myself, i've just been through about the last 4 pages of the [thread=29350]youtube thread[/thread] and not had any problems with it they're all coming out at 206px wide on the iphone skin. i checked it in firefox too and they're coming at 206px wide there. so i'm not sure what could be causing it, i need to experience it to solve it hmm

me and donna have been considering coming along but is it an evening thing? cos i was going to come for the day but would have to go by about 9 for the last train back and i can't be arsed crashing since it'd be my third weekend away in a row, and i like being lazy

me and donna have been considering coming along but is it an evening thing? cos i was going to come for the day but would have to go by about 9 for the last train back and i can't be arsed crashing since it'd be my third weekend away in a row, and i like being lazy

I think it's an all day and night thing on the saturday... You and Donna should come even if you can't stay over.

:supersad: Please? :supersad:

Hello lovely! :D We shall have a chat about it and discuss how much it will cost and stuffs but I am up for going if I can afford. I agree with being lazy too zzz I like lazy weekends.

What is the plan for during the day?

Nah, it's not an evening thing, some of us are staying Friday night so it should start from 12pm onwards. Ask Mozza for more details :LOL: Would be good to see you both! :happy:

I have just checked the cost of the trains and it doesn't seem too bad. I might be able to manage it on my tight budget :LOL: I shall discuss with the other half :happy:

Hello lovely! :D We shall have a chat about it and discuss how much it will cost and stuffs but I am up for going if I can afford. I agree with being lazy too zzz I like lazy weekends.

What is the plan for during the day?

no idea what the daytime plan is, given what i know about nottingham i think it'll be a case of walking around trying not to get shot

Archived